Jealous Broly x Reader: Oh Good!

You loved hanging out with Broly, I mean he was your friend since,well forever! You were a sayien girl that just knows the typical super sayien to super sayien 2 technique, and you wouldn't believe how many fights you have won with that power up. Many people thought you were a goddess of strength or somethin'. But anyways. One day, you and Broly were told by Paragus to meet another saiyen. You later came to meet Son-Goku. Little did you know, that one day, would change your life, and no, that change was not made by Goku's arrival.
    Well. Partly 😏

Your POV
    "COME YOU TWO! THEY HAVE ARRIVED!" Parugus shouted in what seemed to be the closest to a happy tone. I chuckled
    "WE'RE COMING!" I shouted back, as I sped up my walk.
     "Do you think that we're gonna meet the real Vegeta?" Broly questioned. I shrugged.
     "Don't know, don't really care for that matter."
     It's true, I couldn't honestly care less, either way, my only goals and concerns were to get stronger both mentally and physically, and hopefully have my best friend, Broly to love me back.
     You read that right, I'm in love with the seemingly calm and collected Broly. Truth is, hurt me or his dad, and you will most definitely die. No joke.

Broly's POV
     "I don't know, don't really care." (Y/n) said as she shrugged.     
     I wish I was just as calm, I'm scared and enraged inside right now, what if Vegeta steals my friend? More specifically, my crush?! I don't want her to get out of my grasp, much less my life! I love her! But I'm too much of a pansy to confess. And why would she love me back? What were the odds?

Your POV
     Broly and I walked a bit further and soon enough, I saw Vegeta, and another saiyen that looked like. No! It couldn't be! My father?! Could this be his son Kakarot? And possibly my brother? I stopped dead in my tracks. It didn't take long for Broly to notice something was wrong.
     "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" He asked me.
     "He... Dad... Saiyen... Kakarot?" Was all I could manage to get out.
     "Hi! My name's Goku!" The saiyen that looked like my dad said, as he came up to me. I just stood there.
     "(Y/n)! Snap out of it!" Broly half-demanded. I shook me head violently and nodded my head.
     "I'm sorry, please forgive me, my name is (y/n)," I said as I bowed slightly.
     "Name's Goku!" This guy said.
     "Pardon me but," I paused,"but are you related to Bardock?" I questioned him.

Goku's POV
     "Pardon me but," she paused,"but are you related to Bardock?" She asked. My eyes widened in shock.
     "Why yes, I'm his son!" I responded, shock in my voice. Now it was her turn to be shocked. "How do you know?" I asked, she gulped before responding.
     "Because he's my father." I fainted.
     "YOU'RE RELATED TO MY FATHER?! SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE MY SISTER?!" I asked.
     "Name your mother!" She demanded.
     "Gine." She fainted. She got up and then shouted the unbelievable.
     "SHE'S MY MOTHER!"

Goku's POV
    I couldn't believe my ears. She's my sister! But why wasn't she sent with ME to Earth?!
     "B-b-but how? How have I never met you?!" I asked anxiously.
     "I know, looks like the truth had to be told sooner or later. Though is appears to be sooner than later." I heard the man behind her say, I looked at him. Paragus?

Parugus's POV
     I sighed. It was time to tell (y/n) the truth about her past.
     "Paragus! What are you talking about?" She asked
     "All will be explained, let us discuss this in the meeting room." I promised. (Y/n), Broly, Vegeta, and Goku nodded, and headed to the meeting room.

    "As you know already (y/n) I am not your dad by blood, I took you in once Frieza blew up planet Vegeta, thanks to Broly and his enormous power, we managed to survive. What I never told you was that you had a brother, two actually. One that I've received news has died. But I never told you for the reason of not wanting to make you sad, for I thought both had died in the explosion. I am terribly sorry, but knowing that you are sensitive to things like death, I never told you." I looked down. Next thing I knew, I was engulfed in a hug.
     "I forgive you Paragus. I'm angry for you not telling me, but I know you did it for my own good. And for that I thank you." I returned the gesture.
     "OH GOOD! I WAS SCARED THAT HE WASN'T YOUR BROTHER!" I heard my son say. I raised an eyebrow, what the hell?