Cheater Trunks x Reader: Forgiven, But Not Forgotten

Y/N flew over West City, sighing happily, the kids were finally experiencing their first day of school, so you had the house all to yourself for the first time in years.

"EVERYBODY GIVE IT UP FOR AMERICA'S FAVORITE FIGHTING FRENCHMAN!!" Y/N screamed at the top of her lungs, not expecting an answer from any one.

To her surprise, there was a certain saiyan that heard her, and immidiately screamed the following lyric.

"LAFAYETTE!"

Snapping her head to the side, and using her perifial vision, Y/N caught the glimpse of the meme queen herself,  Kris!

"KRIS! WHATCHU DOIN HERE?!" Y/N laughed, slowing down in order for her to catch up.

"You know for a fact that Hamilton is my life, woman!" Kris replied, laughing as well, "On a serious note though,  I just got done from dropping off my kids at the doorstep of Hell itself!"

"Wait what? What do you mean by Hell?" Y/N asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hell? Oh! I meant to say school!"

"How do you confuse those two things?"

"I didn't, Hell and school are the same thing, basically synonyms," Kris replied plainly, rolling her eyes.

"..."

"You can't deny facts woman,"

"You right, you right," Y/N replied, nodding.

"Anyway, why are YOU here in West City? I thought you lived in the mountains," Kris asked, tilting her head curiously.

"My kids aren't going to school in the mountains! There aren't any good ones!" Y/N chuckled out.

"Ooooooooh, I forgot that you even had kids! We haven't talked in so long! We NEED to train together sometime!" Kris suggested happily.

Y/N smiled and nodded, "My husband should be at work, so we can go get some orange juice, and then start training. Oh, and some breakfast! I'm soooooo hungry!"

Kris's eyes lit up, "BREAKFAST! HELL YEAH!"

"You haven't eaten this morning either, have you?"

"My kids are half saiyan too, woman!  Reeeeeeeeeeeee! They basically left the fridge empty!"

"Alright,  alright. Let's just go grocery shopping, and then we can go cook our buffet,"

"Grocery shopping? My family mostly  hunts for food... At least meat wise. Four saiyans are very hungry bois. Plus, I think it's better tasting than store bought meat," Kris chuckled.

"Yo, mah boi, we should combine them! You go hunt whatever you want, and cook it how you want at my place. I will be whippin' it in my half of the kitchen. We'll eat then!"

"But won't that mean that we'd have to train in about five hours from now?"

"I meeeeeaaaaan, I have some movies we could watch... And a couple of Meme Reviews I've been meaning to catch up on, and my Hamilton godtube playlist..." Y/N hinted.

"LET US GO, MY 9-YEAR-OLD HAMILFAM!" Kris instantly replied excitedly.

"You haven't changed one bit," Y/N laughed out.

"No time for chit chat! We must help Pewds defeat T-Series, and spread the news to the future nine-year-olds!" Kris said in a determined tone, instant transmissioning to the woods.

"Okie dokie!" Y/N replied to no one, flying to the grocery store.

At the store, Y/N bought not only the stuff she needed for her awesome breakfast, but also food for the week.