Goku Black x Reader: Cuddle Time

First one to comment their request will get their request written next.

A young, female kai ran amongst the universe seven kais, a careless smile on her face as she swung a sword around. Her name, Y/N. She swung that thing like it was a plastic sword instead of a 1500 year old katana. What could she say... She was a warrior class kai, and she's had that sword since it was first made by her big brother figure, Whis.

As Y/N was about to strike a mountain on the kai's world, a certain figure appeared precisely in front of her blade. That certain figure's hand also caught the sharp blade, a pink aura surrounding it. An immediate frown replaced Y/N happy smile, and she sighed.

"What? I can't stop by to see my little cutie kai?" Said the person, powering down (See what I did there XD... I'll leave...)

"Hi Black," was Y/N's lame response.

"Oh come on sweetheart, don't be that harsh on my poor little soul. Are you still mad from last night? I didn't mean for you to be left in hurting, I didn't know you wouldn't be able to walk for a whole week!" he whined, in need of a hug.

"I'm sowwy!" Black added in a cute voice, putting on a cute puppy face.

Y/N's eye twitched, irritated as she looked at him, "Don't give me that look now!"

It was no use, Black kept at it. Finally, after a couple of seconds, she gave up.

"Fine, dammit! But next time we spar at such a late time for the universal tournament, don't break my legs! You took it too far last time! The tournament is to be six hours long, not twelve! No wonder my legs broke so easily!" Y/N said, scolding her boyfriend.

Black shined a smile, jumping up and hugging his girl, giving her small kisses all over her face.

"Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you!" he cheered, Y/N hummed, a small smile on her face.

"As childish as ever," was all Y/N said as she hugged back.

"Oh c'mon! You're not gonna say it back?!"

"Ugh... Fine... I... Love... You,"

Black pulled away, looking at the girl he loved right in the eyes.

"Why is it so hard for you to say it?! We've been dating for months!" he asked. His sad stare was met with a frowning, blushing Y/N.

The truth is that despite being a brave warrior who knew how and when to crack a joke, having weird but lovable friends that she gets along with, and just being a goofy person in general with everyone whenever she's not training new recruits or training anyone (including herself), she's never said "I love you," in an every day basis.

"I've told you before, and I'll tell you again. I'm not used to saying the phrase," Y/N calmly explained for the gazillionth time.

"Do you at least make an effort to say it regularly?" Black replied, his eyes slightly saddened.

"I do but-"

"Y/N, my dear... I come as often I can, expecting to get at least a, "Hi honey!" as a greeting, all I want is just for you to say that one time when I come visit," he said truthfully, his tone far from a goofy and playful one, "I'm tired of hearing the same excuses, that you do try, or that you're not used to saying the phrase,"

Y/N snapped at this, Black just didn't get it, did he? He didn't understand that she HAS tried, she's recited the greeting, "Hi love!" so many times, it drove her crazy! She's stayed up nights, and said that hundreds upon hundreds of times, but it just won't come out. For a drill instructor of the space marines, she was quite the coward.

"You... You.... YOU IDIOT!" yelled Y/N, making Black jump back, his eyes widened. Y/N rushed towards him, grabbing him by the collar and growling lowly. However, it soon turned into an angry whimper, as tears started flowing.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!? I HAVE TRIED! I'VE STAYED UP FOR COUNTLESS NIGHTS, MOTIVATING MYSELF TO KEEP CALM AND GREET YOU WITH A "Hi love!" BUT I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT! SURE! I HAVE SHAPED THOUSANDS OF MARINES, BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT I'VE NEVER BEEN ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED WITH ANYONE, NOT EVEN IN HIGH SCHOOL! WHY DON'T YOU GET IT IN YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL, THAT IT'S HARD FOR ME!?" Y/N roared, throwing Black, before dropping to her knees and sobbing, having had enough of Black's constant nagging about not being affectionate towards him.

In Black's point of view however, he needed that affection, he needed to feel loved. He felt as if he were the only one doing the loving, Black felt unloved and unimportant to his beloved Y/N. So, feeling the need to speak his mind, Black stood up and did the only logical thing any idiot would do... And yelled back to his crying girlfriend.

"YOU DON'T GET IT EITHER! I HAVE MY NEEDS TOO! LOVE IS NOTHING WHEN IT'S NOT MUTUAL BETWEEN THE TWO PARTIES! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT I FEEL UNLOVED, UNWANTED, AND UNIMPORTANT TO YOU!"

Y/N looked up, her eyes a mix between red and white, "But... I... I cuddle you as best as I know how... I always kiss you back when you kiss me, and have even started the kiss a couple times. I cuddle up against your arm and chest when I get cold... Is that... Is that not enough? I even kiss you goodbye..." Y/N said, looking at Black.

Black's eyes widened in shock, it was true... All of it, every single word was nothing but the truth. Suddenly, he rushed to Y/N, embracing her as tightly as he could, with her still being able to breathe. He realized just how picky and stupid he had been, bugging her for so long about a couple of words.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have never bashed you about such a small thing. That was selfish of me, it's just... Ugh, I can't justify myself, there is nothing to justify about my foolishness. I've caused you emotional stress, and that's not what I'm supposed to do as someone who loves you... Can you ever forgive me, mi amor?" he asked, nuzzling into her neck.

The only thing he heard were sniffles, and he looked down at his chest, where Y/N's head rested. She looked up, and wiped her eyes.

"Just shut the hell up and let's cuddle,"

Black chuckled, and did as he was told, becoming the big spoon in a matter of seconds.

"I love you," he whispered.

"... I love you too,"