Yandere DBZ x Reader (1K+ SPECIAL!)

Key:                                                                                                                                                                                   D/C- Your DBZ Crush

P/N- Pet name (or dream pet)

M/N- Mom's Name

D/N- Dad's Name

M/C- My DBZ crush

     By the way, we along with our family, are goddesses and gods.

     Y/N is a beautiful woman, age 21, she had the most perfect life any 'human' could have. Y/N lived in a giant house with her family, M/N, D/N, and, P/N, and her younger sister Krystal. She had the best pet, his/her name is (P/N), he/she is a (dog, snake, etc.). Today she was taking her younger sister to the store to get some groceries, and then to the mall for... Back to school shopping. After getting the groceries, the sisters went back home to give them to their mom. Their dad was in Paris doing some army stuff. As they entered the house, the girls were not prepared for who was sitting on the couch on the other side of the door.

Your POV
     "Oh! Hi Krystal! Hi Y/N!" Mom welcomed.
     "Hi mom!" We both responded in unison.
    "Look who came by to visit!?" She said happily. We set our supplies.

     We walked over to the couch and gasped in pure shock, there, sitting on the couch, were two boys, D/C, and M/C, enjoying a cup of coffee.
     "Hey (Y/N)" D/C greeted. I blushed immensely.
     "Hi." I meekly replied.
     "Hi Krystal!" M/C said.

No one's POV
     "Ummm, hi (M/C)! Mom, I uh..." 'I gotta get out of here!,"I forgot to feed P/N! Poor thing must be starving! Krystal finally says, rushing upstairs.
      'I'm soooo killing her when I find her!'.  Y/N promised herself.
     'You won't be able too' Krystal responded telepathically.
     'And why is that?!' Y/N snapped.
     'Because we are goddesses. Remember?!' Krystal reminded her. 
     'Smartass'
      'Hehe'

Your POV

     "Earth to Y/N!" My mom shouted, waving her hand in my face. I immediately cut the telepathical conversation.
     "I'm OK!" I assured my mother.
     "Oh good, that's a relief, (Y/N)?" I heard D/C say.
     "Yeah?" I answered.
     "May I talk to you, outside? Please?" He asked nervously. I blushed.
      "Um... Sure, why not?"
      "Come with me," he said as he opened the door, I smiled at his politeness. One of the many things I love him for.
     "Why thank you!" I said, as I walked outside.

D/C's POV

You will be mine Y/N You will be mine 

M/C's POV

     "Uh, M/N, may I go talk to Krystal?"
     "Why of course honey, you should be able to sense her ki after the wish!" Krystal's mother replied, I smiled.
     "Oh! Of course, thank you!" I said, and rushed up to Krystal's room, where I had sensed her ki was at.

D/C's POV
     "Um, Y/N, I gotta tell you something really important, can you promise me that you won't get mad?" I saw Y/N make a weird face.
     "OK, spill!" She said.
     "I l-l-l-love you, I have for a while." I confessed. She looked dumbfounded. Why? Does she not now just how beautiful she is? Her personality is above all those of all the other woman I've met. I sighed sadly, she must not feel the same.
     "I understand if you don't feel the same, after all I am only (human,namekian whatever he is) and you are a beautiful goddess, I'll just leave-" I was cut off by her soothing voice.
     "I LOVE YOU TOO!" I heard her scream in excitement. Wait what?! Before I could react, I was hugged by the woman of my dreams. I hugged back. I smirked in the hug.