Important Announcement: I need your help

To start off, I'd like to thank you for you guys for getting me to 150K reads! REEEEEEEEE!!! Me so happy!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. I never thought I'd get this much love! *HUGS EVERYONE READING AND GIVES COOKIES* thank you!

But moving on, I'd also like to announce that I haven't been too motivated to write any longer on this book... For now. I'm still a big fan, but I feel that as my formatting has become better, my stories are becoming less and less good... I don't feel like the way I'm using the character in the right way based on who they are in the anime... Maybe I'm wrong, give me your opinions if you want, but that's how I feel em.

Don't worry though, I will continue to update, but just not now.

Instead, I'll be making another book, one in which I write in Spanish and English, and I combine my favorite fandoms
Miraculous Ladybug (don't judge!)
Hamilton Musical
Dragon Ball Z
Black Butler
Ouran High School Host Club
TMNT
And any other, but if I don't know much of it, I'll have to research him/her, thus maybe taking a bit longer to update on this new book.

So, what will this book be about?
Well... I want to focus mainly on poems, since I like poetry. But I can also do small stories about two characters in the anime in an alternate universe. So... It won't be that different!
I hope you guys can understand... This is an important project to explore myself and further do what I love, which is writing!
I will still be taking requests in this book, but I just want to get better in both English and Spanish as well as poetry!
With that said...

FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT WILL GET THEIR REQUEST WRITTEN NEXT!