Jealous Whis x Nemekian Reader: Get Away From My Goddess, and No One Gets Hurt

It was a nice 'day' on Planet Namek, you were a female Namekian, yes there were females *mind blown* but they were rare, just like male Namekians, they functioned like humans and needed a female mate to *clears throat* reproduce....ANYWAY, it was a nice day, you were hanging out with your best friend (BFF name) and your cousin (cousin name), you three were just catching up since you have been dating Whis for quite some time now, your friend and cousin started talking about girly things, and catching up with each others lives, you were all having a wonderful time, that is, until your cousin had the BRILLIANT idea of bringing up your absent-minded, cute, awesome, immortal boyfriend OH BOY...  (C- Cousin, F- Friend, Y- You, W-Whis, P- Piccolo, N- Nail)

C- So, how are you and Whis? *wiggles eyebrows*

Y- Oh no...

F- Yeah, how is he? Has he gotten jelly yet, is he protective? Tell us, tell us!

Y- *glares at C* *sighs* Well, he's really nice, and sweet. We went swimming once and when I saw him shirtless, I nearly passed out!

C- He's got them abs right?

Y- Yep! It's abs galore! (me- *slaps myself for writing that*)

F- OMG OMG OMG!

Y- Ok calm down, you're fangirling again...

F- I can't help it!

C- I better get her inhaler before she blacks out *runs like Sonic*

Y- I have a better idea!

C- HURRY SHE GONNA PASS OUT!

Y- *sings* I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night. He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast, and he's gotta fresh from the fight, I need a hero!

C- HOW WILL THAT F*CKING HELP!?

Y- *holds up three fingers* 3-2-1

W- *appears out of nowhere* Yes dear?

Y- *points urgently to friend*

W- Oh my! *pressure points her*

F- *sighs in relief* Thank you Lord Whis! *bows down*

C- *formally* Yes thank you *bows down*

W- Oh no! I will have none of that nonsense! Get up you two! If you are related to (Y/N) or are a good friend of her, you may treat me as a normal person! Or god...but get up!

F&C- *gets up* *thinking* awkward....

C- Um...(Y/N)?

Y- Yeah?

C- Did I ever tell you I have a boyfriend?

Y- O-M-G! Who is he? What's his name? Is he from this planet? Is he a warrior? Is he strong? Is he hot? Tell me EVERYTHING!

C- OK! Calm your tits!

W- What was that?

F- It's a saying, it means to calm down!

W- Oh, you females are fairly confusing

Y&C&F- *glares at him*

If looks could kill, this b*tch would be dead, no hesitation, simple as that..

W- *sweatdrops* But, you are all unique in that way!

Y- Nice save Whis

W- *chuckles nervously*

F- Anyway, do you wanna know more about C's boyfriend or nah?

Y- Hell yeah!

Just as you all were about to leave, a certain hot Nemekian came and hugged C from behind, he has big muscles, well, his arm muscles were huge! But you couldn't see the rest of his body since he had a turban on