Vegeta x Reader: You Gucci Fam?

Before you read this one shot my fellow nine year olds in Pewds army, I want to promote my new book called Dank Poems . I'm having so much fun updating it because it doesn't take as much time to update, and I can express myself in a more humorous way! And yes, this book does include some dAnK mEmEs! So please check it out!

As Y/N walked out of the store, groceries in hand, she sighed angrily.

"Why can't these idiots do shit faster!" she growled

Yeah, she was hangry.

What is being 'hangry'? Well, it's the feeling of being angry or frustrated due to not eating a good meal. You all have experienced it, I'm sure of it.

Anyway, as Y/N continued walking, she flew up into the sky and started flying home.

"Let them know I can fly, fuck it," she spat out, looking down at the people below.

What she didn't know, was that another being had been flying in the opposite direction as Y/N, and wasn't looking in front of them either. As a result, they bumped with Y/N, hard.

"What the hell?!" they growled, rubbing their head.

"Shit... You Gucci, fam?" Y/N replied, rubbing her own forehead.

"What?!"

"I said, 'you Gucci, fam?'"

"What the hell's 'Gucci' supposed to mean?" They replied, irritated.

"Are you OKAY?!" she replied, emphasizing on 'okay'.

"Don't shout at me, know your place, human," they spat back.

Slap

"That's Duchess Y/N of the Saiyan race to you, mister!"

"Hold the fuck up, 'saiyan?'" they replied, rubbing his cheek.

"Yeah, and who the hell are you to defy me?!" Y/N asked, her pride obviously in her tone.

"Funny you should ask that... I'm the prince!" he boasted.

"Bish wha? That's impossible! The royals died along with the rest of Planet Vegeta!" Y/N spat, not believing him.

"Oh yeah? Then how do you explain my hair, and my armor?" he replied, pointing to each one.

Taking a good look at the armor's design and his hair, Y/N's eyes widened.

"... Oh shit, you right,"

"Such absurd language for a noble," Vegeta commented, crossing his arms.

"Well no shiat your highness, I wasn't even born when it exploded. My mom was put into a pod and sent to Earth when it all happened!" she replied sassily.

"Let me take a guess... You're the child of Duke Takamato and Duchess Letucé?"

"How did you-"

"That family has been known for their sassiness as well as humorous atmosphere... For some odd reason,"

"Wait... So if you're the prince, that would make you... Prince Vegeta?!"

"You're just now noticing?"

"Well shiiiiiiiz, never knew I'd see the day. So, who's the princess?"

Vegeta scoffed, "The woman left me,"

"Any princes?"

"One, and one princess,"

"Noiiiiiice, any new suitors for you?"