Goku Black x Reader x Raditz: Pick Up Lines!

First one to comment their request will get it written next time. Also, I'm planning on writing more so... Yerp! Oh, and this will be military style hehehehehehehe, oh this'll be fun for me to write! U.S.A ARMY, That's mah branch! Ooof, okay, on with the story!

"PLATOON, BY MY COMMAND! FALL IN FOUR ELEMENTS!" Came Y/N's voice as she stood in the far north of a room full of recruits. Everyone's eyes went from drowsy to wide awake in a matter of seconds, and everyone rushed to do as commanded. They did not want to piss off their senior drill instructor, or they would all be doing push ups and running for an eternity!

"FIRST ELEMENT!" cried cadet Hernandez, sticking out her left arm as more recruits scrambled to her left side.

"SECOND ELEMENT!" yelled cadet Johnson, doing the same thing.

"THIRD ELEMENT!"

"FOURTH ELEMENT!"

The element leaders (those who cried first, second, third and fourth element), quickly put their hands straight down after everyone was in a place in the four by eight rectangle made out of Army recruits.

"Today, I will be inspecting your uniforms! I better have seen an improvement from last week, is that understood!?" Y/N barked.

"YES MA'AM!" was the platoon's reply, as Y/N started inspecting uniforms.

It took only a few minutes, and soon enough, she was at the front of the platoon once more, clearly disappointed.

"Same problem as last week! Your shoes are not shiny enough!" explained their drill sargent, "I thought this was supposed to be the top platoon on this here boot camp! You know what!? Too easy, half right!"she ordered. The tired and irritated moans could be heard of some cadets, which made Y/N irritated herself.

"PUSH UP POSITIO-!"

"Sargent L/N, you are needed for an emergency conference with Sargents Raditz and myself," came a male voice. Y/N snapped get neck to her right, where Sargent Son and Sargent Raditz stood, a smirk on their faces. She sighed in response, "Yes, sir! Cadet Darison, lead the rest of the platoon in four count push ups. I expect for all of you to be at fifty when I come back!"

"YES MA'AM!"

"ONE, TWO, THREE! ONE! ONE, TWO THREE! TWO..." was heard from outside the training room, as Y/N looked at her male friends.

"What is it this time?" She asked, crossing her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Ohhh nothing Sarg, just wanted to check up on ya and you're platoon," replied Raditz, a smirk on his face.

"I am in the process of training my cadets for their P.T tests and to dominate the rest of the platoons at the games!" was Y/N's reply, a tick mark forming as she grew more and more irritated, she hated being interrupted when she's training others, she's not one to accept defeat to say the least.

"You really have that little faith in your recruits? What a shame," Black commented, chuckling.

"If I do recall, the last platoon I was in charge of lost the games, badly,"

"Oh yeah... Poor women were heavily smoked because of it," Raditz added.

"Exactly, and I'm not exactly known to train losers. I train champions!" Y/N declared proudly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah I know. But that's besides the point why we pulled you away from your precious recruits," Black mocked, only to be put in an agonizing arm lock milliseconds later.

"Take it back you idiot!" Y/N ordered.

"Let go of me you fat cow!" Black growled, but that soon turned into a whimper, "OKAY OKAY! I TAKE IT BACK!" he yelped, getting thrown to the ground.

"That's what I thought," spat his friend, while Raditz was in the background, laughing his ass off, "You never seem to get the picture!" She added.

"Actually ma'am, I'm a photographer, and I can picture you and me together!" Black replied smoothly, causing Y/N to blush a light red.

"Shut up! That's an order!" Raditz barked. Uh oh, I smell jealousy!

"Y-Yeah!" Y/N said, backing him up.

"Like YOU can do better!?" Black challenged, his smirk returning.

"You think I can't? Ha! Hey Y/N!"

"The Hell do you want?"

"Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers," Raditz said.

"... Shut up,"

"Hey Y/N, can I follow you home? My mother always told me to follow my dreams," Black chuckled out.

"I said shut up!"

"Y/N, on a serious note, tie your boots... I don't want you to fall for anyone else," Raditz flawlessly said.

"Don't worry, they're tired real good, I'm not falling for bullshit any time soon," Y/N fired back.

"Hmph! Y/N! I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you tonight?" Black charmed.

"Hell no!"

"Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"

"I actually crawled out of Hell, that DID hurt,"

"Sheesh, can't you enjoy a couple of pick up lines?" Raditz whined, a hand on his heart.

"Psh, puh-lease, you and Black's so called "pick up lines" are child's play," Y/N replied, laughing.

"Oh? And you know of better?" Black asked, raising a curious eyebrow.

"Way better!"

"Prove it," Raditz challenged.

"Hey Black, are you a mirror? Because I can see myself inside of you," she said with a wink.

"Woah!" was the boys' reply.

"Raditz, are you from Tennessee? Because, you're the only ten I see,"

"Cheesy"

"Fook off,"

"Fook? Really?" Raditz asked in disbelief.

"There are young readers that are reading this!"

"Did... Did you just break the fourth wall?" Black asked, Y/N nodded.

"Good job captain obvious" Y/N scoffed.

"Screw you"

"How hard?" She replied, laughing.

"... Nice one," Raditz complimented, chuckling.

"I know,"

"What else you got?" Black asked.

"Hmmm, if there were a law against being too hot, you'd be guilty on all accounts," she said, before walking towards the training room where her platoon kept doing push ups.

"Wait! Who was that meant for!?" Raditz called out.

"Obviously me," Black scoffed, Raditz huffed.

"As if! That was mine!"

"Ha! In your dreams, super saiyan three wannabe," Black retorted.

"Says the Goku wannabe!"

"You take that back!"

"Never,"

Black lost it, and started chasing Raditz, screaming insults like there was no tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Y/N smirked.

It was meant for both of them.