Dog Goten x Reader x Dog Trunks: ... Eh?

Y/N made her way downtown, walking fast, faces passed and she's home bound. She stared blankly ahead, just making her way,
making a way through the crowd. Y/N sighed loudly.

"I STG, if these pieces of shit don't move out of my way, I'm gonna kill them!" Y/N growled lowly, her aura quickly becoming a bad one.

Fortunately enough, the people noticed it, and cleared her path just before Y/N was about to severely wound everyone in there... Phew, that was a close one.

Don't get the wrong idea, just because Y/N said she was going to kill them, doesn't mean she would. Y/N would never KILL anyone, again. Sure, she'd tear a limb or two from your body, but not much more than that. Being just recently set free from prison, Y/N tried to limit herself to just the limb tearing, but when you're a recently freed serial murderer, and so many people are in your way, the thought of helping solve the world's overpopulation problem starts to sound like a pretty thoughtful and good idea.

Calming down, Y/N kept walking towards the chocolate shop, she needed some powdered cocoa for her cupcakes.

What? Can't a convict bake a few dozen batches of chocolate cupcakes for a school fair in peace?

Anyway, Y/N strolled into the store and was gladly welcomed by the smell of only the best and sweetest chocolate in town.

"Welcome back Y/N. You sure did scare them this time," came a male voice.

"Yeah, yeah. They were in my way, what else would you expect?"

"You're quite right my dear," the voice chuckled, "So, what brings you back here today?"

"Need a couple pounds of cocoa powder,"

"By a couple, how many are you referring to?"

"Make it four,"

"Four? How much are you baking, child?"

"A lot. I got a school fair to help at the bake sale this week," Y/N explained.

"But you don't even have children!"

"Look old man, why don't you just give me the cocoa, get your money, and I'll explain even further," Y/N said, clearly irritated.

"Fine, fine," the man said, pulling out four bags of cocoa, each weighing one pound.

As Y/N payed for her goods, she continued.

"Even though I don't have kids, you've got to understand that I want to gain a sense of humanity through community service... Some mothers needed help baking, so I offered my help. Think of it as one of the ways of me trying to redeem myself, prove that I've turned over a new leaf,"

"I see, well, I'm sure they'll be delicious!"

"Don't get too hopeful, it's my first time baking," Y/N chuckled.

"Then good luck," the old man said with a kind smile.

"Thanks. See ya next time, Mr.Hohenheim," Y/N replied, walking out the shop door.