Hit x Saiyen Reader: WHAT DID I STEAL?!

You are a saiyen from universe 6, and today, you were with Hit, you partner in crime and violence. OK yes you two work for good, but still, you guys were partners, ever since you were 12, your father, the king abused you, Hit, at the time was 13 and also was beaten by his own father....but it came to the point in which Hit got so infuriated, that he killed anything he saw, and his eyes sadly were upon your planet, Sadal, you were the only survivor, along with another saiyen, a commoner, but he was pathetic against you, you could also summon the power of a god... Anyway, Hit was about to kill you, until he asked why you were so pathetic looking, since you come from a warrior race, you told him they were just training bruises, but he didn't buy it since he knew what training bruises looked like, he treated your wounds and took you to his planet, he had cooled off with his rash act so he wasn't pissed off at his planet! He was pissed off at his parents. His armor covered his bruises so he looks unharmed, but once he killed his parents you screamed why?! He then showed his true self, how broken he was, so many bruises that couldn't be done from training, you comforted him and he did the same, well the best he could Anyway *chuckles* and over the years, he became like the big, maybe a bit over protective brother you never had! Or was it more.........yep my fellow saiyens, you had a crush on the serious, yet soft Hit, and today you were about to confront some saiyen from universe 7, and boy were you excited! You were pumped!

H- Hit
Y- you
G- Goku
V- Vegeta
P- Piccolo
V- Vados
C- Champa
Ch- Chi Chi
A- announcer
B- Beerus

A- and now! We will have (y/n) from universe 6 and Vegeta from universe 7! May we have them step up to the ring please!?

H- good luck (y/n)! You better win
Y- or what? *Smirks*
H- *smirks* Whatever just win for universe 6!
Y- don't worry I will!

*On the ring*
V- I'll go easy on you for a while *smirks* I never lose, I am in fact, the prince of all Saiyens!
Y- *chuckles* I also never lose, I am after all the PRINCESS of SAIYENS!
V- WHAT?! PRINCESS?!
Y- yep *smirks* who's bragging now?

A- on your mark! Stances! FIGHT!

Vegeta turned super Saiyan first, thinking that since he faced that boy, you would be the same, but you on the other hand, turned super Saiyan 3

V- WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE!
Y- not in my universe it isn't!
V- *smirks* well, sorry to disappoint you Princess, but I'll let you know, I can summon the power of a god!
Y- then it seems I've finally found a worthy challenger!
V- You can do the same?!
Y- of course! I am after all *smirks* the princess of a powerful warrior race!

Vegeta turned super Saiyan god super Saiyan

V- will this be a challenge?!
Y- let's find out *smirks*

You turned into a new form, and no it was not super Saiyan rose, but purple! Everyone's eyes widened in shock, and even Champa seemed surprised, he looked like he'd just seen the Omni king! Vados, was shocked that was certainly noticeable, and Beerus, was no different than Champa, and Whis was no different than Vados....then Champa smirks

C- TAKE THAT BEERUS!
B- I STILL HAVEN'T LOST BAKA!
C- WHY YOU!
V- sit down Champa!
C- *mumbles* *sits down*
V- better, now watch the fight
C- whatever

Vegeta, was in pure shock! A new level high than that of a god?! But he thought it was only universe 6's version of super Saiyan god super Saiyan, but nope, this was indeed, a form above his current form. He tried attacking you with a kick to the ribs, but before he could, you vanished, as in 'used your super speed to do so'

Y- *chuckles* I'm right here you know?
V- w-what?!
Y- I said I'm right here!
V- *huffs* I was just going easy on you
Y- then come at me bro!
V- *chuckles* don't say I didn't warn you

He tried to punch you in the stomach, but again you vanished and knocked him out like Whis did, but since it was only temporary, he got up rather quick, he knew he couldn't win, so he did the only thing he could do....

V- I-I-I...... forfeit
Bulma- WHAT?!
Trunks- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
V- she's too strong! I cannot win
B- DAMMIT!
W- my goodness, Vegeta, forfeiting...that is mighty unusual
V- SHUT YOUR TRAPS! I FORFEIT!
A- contestant (y/n) wins by forfeit of contestant Vegeta
V- *mumbles* dammit!
Y-  *laughs* YAS! YAS! YAS! HEAR THAT LORD CHAMPA?! HIT?!
H- *chuckles* yeah yeah I heard good job
C- *smirks* Awesome job (y/n)! very good job!

Now, it was Hit's turn, but since Champa can't go 15 minutes without a lunch break, the announcer called for a break

A- THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION OF UNIVERSE 6 HAS CALLED FOR A BREAK! NOW! WE ALL KNOW THE RULES! SINCE WE ALL WILL BE DINING IN A HISTORIC HALL, NO ONE IS TO TAKE ANYTHING! OR SUFFER  THE WRATH OF LORD CHAMPA!

Now, of course, being like Hit, you were quick af, but you knew that Vados would catch you stealing anything so you grabbed nothing but food in your plate. You were currently talking to a saiyen named Kakarot. You called him by his Saiyen name because in your universe, it's considered polite.

G- and so, when FRIEZA destroyed my home planet, I was sent to Earth and raised by a man named Gohan, and I named my own son Gohan.
Y- oh that's so cool!
V&W- everyone! We will resume the tournament in a bit, but we must scan everyone Incase anyone has stolen everything.

W-But before we scan, does anyone have anything to put  back, take this chance if you have, or else face the wrath of the two gods.
V- if you know that someone stole something, tell us now
Ch- (Y/N) STOLE SOMETHING!
V- YEAH! I SAW HER STEAL SOMETHING!
G- I ALSO SAW HER!
Cabba (the saiyen from universe 6)- I AGREE! I SAW HER WITH MY VERY EYES!

You were horrified, you looked to Hit for help but he said.....
H- you must face the consequences, you cannot escape
Y- I DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING! I SWEAR TO KAMI! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!
V- you stole something very valuable (y/n) and you must give it back to Hit
Y- WHAT?! I DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING!
W- yes you did!
Y- WHAT COULD HAVE I STOLEN FROM MY OWN PARTNER AND FRIEND?!
Everyone- HIS HEART!
Y- 0_0
H- *chuckles* they're right you know, you stole my heart, in other words, I love you
Y- I-I love you too Hit....
C- KISS ALREADY!
Y&H- gladly!
The End