Cheating Zamasu x Shy Reader

I put in a meme in case yous is sad
.
.
.
Hahahaha, brace yourselves my little Saiyan princesses, author-chan in gonna take you on a trip on the feels train.

______________________________

Flashback five years ago:

"I'll be in my way then, Y/N!" Zamasu called out to his wife as he got his coat from the coat hanger by the door.

"Wait just one second, hon!" Y/N screamed frantically.

Shuffling could be heard by Zamasu's big, Christmas elf ears. What could she possibly looking for?

"Honey, I'm gonna be late to work! Black isn't going to be too happy if I'm late again" Zamasu hollered back with a sigh.

"Here it is!" Y/N cheered gleefully, running to Zamasu like a child would to their father.

"Here you go, Zamasu!" His wife cheered with a big smile, handing him a wrapped up gift, "Happy birthday!"

Raising an eyebrow, Zamasu carefully unwrapped it, to find that it was a new, ceremonial Supreme Kai uniform.

"Where in the multiverse did you find this?!" Zamasu asked, surprised.

"Silly Kai, I didn't have to 'find it', I made it myself!" Y/N replied.

"Where'd you find the material then?"

"It wasn't that hard, I just had to call your teacher, Gowasu. He told me of a store near here,"

Smiling, Zamasu pet his wife's head, "You're too cute, my little shortie-"

"No desert for you," Y/N cut him up.

"But whyyyyyyy?!"

"DON'T CALL ME SHORT!" Y/N yelled angrily, floating up and kicking and punching him.

At least, attempted to... Zamasu kept blocking her kicks with one hand, while tryin to apologize.

"Okay, okay," he said, chuckling, "I'm sorry! Can you forgive me?"

"Nu!" She huffed, as she kept trying to hit him.

"Honey, please, you're 6 months pregnant. I can't have you physically stressed out," Zamasu sighed pleadingly.

After a few moments of thought, he smirked.

"If you stop trying to kill me, I'll get you some chocolate!" He said in a "let's make a deal" tone.

Sure enough, Y/N stopped and sat on the couch as if nothing had happened.

"Thank you. Now, what chocolate-"

"The sweetest there is!"

"But you can't eat yourself!"

".... I swear to-"

"No cursing! You have a baby in your stomach! I don't want my baby's first word to be-"

"THE FUCK I CARE? I WANT CHOCOLATE!" Y/N yelled, glaring Zamasu's very soul down to its core.

Cowering behind the door, Zamasu gulped, and nodded, "Yes, dear. Love you, bye!" He said, rushing out the door.

"That's right, I'm the queen around here, bish," Y/N whispered to herself.

Five seconds later, she was on the couch crying, saying that she would one of these days, he'd get tired of her and leave her.

Knowing that he barely escaped death by his own wife, Zamasu lightly dabbed off the drops of sweat of relief that had formed.