DBZ x Reader: Christmas!

Sorry if it's a bit crappy! Man I wish I had a time ring right about now! Oh well... Here goes.

F/N- Friend's Name

Krystal and Y/N laughed as they exited an ice cream store near their home. Sure it was winter time, but screw it.

"Then he said, 'WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? F*CK POWER LEVELS, F*CO SUPER SAIYANS, AND F*CK YOU!' Then he fired at Cell!" Y/N explained, the two laughed once more and nearly dropped their ice cream.

Their boyfriends had gone out to have an all guys night, so the two decided to have an all girls night. The two were on their way to F/N's house to have their fun night full of sparring, ice cream, as well as shopping for their boyfriend's gifts.

Yeah... They had forgotten to get them gifts.

Krystal checked her watch and her eyes widened, "Crapbaskets! We gotta hurry, we're late," she said, flying up.

"Krystal! Get down here! You're scaring everybody!" Y/N shouted.

"Like Hell I will, we're all the way on the other side of town from F/N's place! And we're late!" Krystal argued, Y/N sighed in defeat and flew up as well.

"Oh alright, just... Cover your eyes for a bit, I'm erasing these peoples memory," Y/N sighed, and prepared for a Solar Flare, "SOLAAAAAR FLAAAAAARE!" She yelled. As her attack blinded the dozens of people who witnessed their flying, they flew towards their friend's house.

"Thanks," Krystal chuckled, Y/N rolled her eyes.

"No prob,"

The two then walked to the door and knocked, once in, the three started jotting down ideas for gifts for their boyfriends.

"Maybe a new gi?" F/N asked.

"Nah, all three probably have many," Krystal responded.

"Yeah, but what if they were to be of different designs?" Y/N questioned, their eyes widened.

"That's true!" F/N exclaimed, jotting down a design and then showing her sketch to her friends.

"What if the gi were made out of silk? The colors would be that of our lover's choice and a blue sash to go around their waist! It's perfect, the base design would be based off Gohan's gi! It'll be an awesome one once we're done!" F/N explained happily. Krystal frowned.

"You forget that tomorrow is Christmas, we have no time to do so," she said in despair, Y/N sighed and nodded.

"She is right," she admitted.

"Ah crud," F/N sighed.

"WAIT!" Krystal exclaimed all of a sudden.

"What is it Krys?" Y/N asked.

"Y/N! WE'RE FREAKING ROYALTY! WE CAN HAVE OUR DRESSER MAKE IT!" Krystal said in excitement, getting up

"She's right!" Y/N chirped.

"I forgot we were royalty for a second there," Krystal chuckled.

"You guys are royals?" F/N asked, Krystal smirked and nodded proudly.

"I am Krystal, princess of Planet Vegeta, daughter of King Vegeta!" She stated, Y/N chuckled and struck a little pose.

"And I, am Y/N, also princess of Planet Vegeta, and second in line for the throne." She stated. F/N's jaw dropped.

"Holy mother of..." she began, "Does anyone else know you two are royalty?" She asked, the two nodded.

"Whole school knows, but don't go on telling people at your school. It would cause unnecessary attention, and ain't nobody got time for that," Krystal warned, F/N nodded and got up.