Cabba x Reader: NO ONE TOUCHES MY Y/N!

For: musicaddict805
     Cabba and Y/N were normal Saiyans in universe 6 on Planet Sadal. They were great friends and would do anything for each other, even kill if the situation is grave enough.
     It was a normal day and Cabba was getting ready to jump scare Y/N, who was sleeping in the comfy shade of a tree. He smirked.
     "This is revenge from April Fool's day!" He yelled, this woke you up and at that moment, Cabba threw a bucket of ice water at you. Your eyes widened and tried to move away but Cabba had thrown it too soon and it hit you with the freezing cold water.
     "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" You screamed.
      "April Fool's day revenge," Cabba replied smirking and chuckling. You shivered, from how cold you were and growled.

Your POV
     "C'MERE BAKA!" I yelled, Cabba's eyes widened and made a break for it, I got up and immediately started chasing him.
     "DON'T KILL ME!" I hears Cabba plead.
      "I'LL KILL YOU!" I replied, catching up to him.
      "AHHHHH!"
      "YOU GONNA LEARN TODAY BOI!" I then caught him in an arm lock and twisted his arm. Cabba begged to be let go.
     "OW OW OW! OKAY OKAY! I GIVE!" I merely smirked.
     "Say it, and I'll let you go," Cabba groaned in defeat.
     "Do I have to?!" I twisted his arm more in response.
      "OW OW OW OKAY! YOU WIN!" Cabba screamed, he then sighed,"Y/N is all mighty and powerful,"
     "And?" I smirked.
     "There's no one as awesome or intelligent as her," Cabba continued.
      "And?"
     "And I'm sorry! I won't do it again! Now please let me go!" He pleaded, I laughed and let him go, he held his wrist and whimpered.
      "Now I'm going to change, I'll be back..." I said, flying to my room and looking around.

Author's POV
      "Now, where is that spare suit I always have?" She asked herself. She looked everywhere for her suit until she remembered something.
     "Oh yeah.... It was torn to shreds after that battle alongside Frost. Dangit!" Y/N then looked in her closet and nothing was there.
     Nothing but a an outfit she had gotten from her mother before she had been murdered by space pirates.
     It was a (f/c) spring dress that her mother wore the day she was proposed to by her father (dad's name) she sighed.
      "I haven't worn that in months. But I have no choice," she mumbled to herself. She then took it down from the hanger and put it on, you then instant transmitioned to Cabba and gave him a smack on the head.

Your POV
     "OW! AGAIN?!" Cabba complained, I nodded.
     "It's only fair, that was mean you know!" I replied, crossing my arms.

Cabba's POV
      I looked at Y/N and blushed.
     "She looks beautiful in that dress,"  I thought.

Back to the Author's POV
      "Umm, Cabba you OK? Why are you red?" He snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head rapidly.
      "I'm okay, don't worry about it," Cabba assured his friend. You nodded.
      "Y/N... I have to tell you something," He stated, you looked at him and tilted your head.
     "Yeah?"
     "For a couple months now, I've been getting this feeling-" He was cut off by a spaceship starting to land in front of them, you two covered their eyes and flew up to see who was coming onto their planet.

Your POV
      "Cabba! You know who would be coming around here?!" I shouted, Cabba shook his head.
       "No clue!" He replied, suddenly, the ship fully landed and it opened, and out came Frost, a friend to the Saiyans of universe 6.
     "Hello Cabba, and Y/N," he began, exiting his ship.
      "Frost! What a surprise, welcome to Sadal," Cabba welcomed him, I nodded and put on a fake smile. Why you might ask? Well, I always had a bad feeling of Frost, like something just wasn't right. And for some reason, he started hitting up on me! I hate the guy! I hate everything about him! He's always so cocky and proud, he thinks he's all that just because he's a hero throughout​ this damned universe, I love Cabba, he's calm and happy and fights for good. Frost on the other hand, I know he only does it for the fame and fortune.
     "Y/N, lovely to see you again, you look as gorgeous as ever," he said approching me, I looked at him in fake happiness.
     "Nice to see you again Frost," I sweatdroped as he put an arm around my waist and whispered.
     "So very beautiful...." I growled and pushed him away.
      "SICKO!" I yelled. Cabba looked confused.

Cabba's POV
      I looked at Frost and he smiled.
      "Glad to see you once more Cabba, I really appreciate your and Y/N's help in that fight last week," I nodded and smiled back.
     "It's a Saiyan's job to protect and defend out people and those of other planets," I replied, he then excused himself and approached my Y/N, at first I thought nothing of it and turned around to figure out what in space hell I'm gonna say to her and confess. Then, I heard her scream.
     "SICKO!" I turned around confused, and looked at the two in shock, what happened?

Back to the Author's POV
     "What happened?" Cabba asked, Y/N stopped herself from killing the guy, and since Frost will never come forward into what he just did, she decided to tell Cabba in their language.
      "Me agarro de la cintura y me dijo en una forma sexual "tan Bella"!" She said (Translation: He grabbed my waist and whispered in a sexual tone "so very beautiful"!)
     "What?! Don't be silly!" Cabba replied, Y/N growled and glared.
     "DOES IT SOUND OR LOOK LIKE I'M JOKING!?" She screamed, Cabba's eyes widened as he realized his friend was not joking.

Your POV
     Cabba turned around, his back towards me for some reason and Frost decided to take advantage of this time and grab my breasts! I got red in anger and turned around to backfist his face, only to miss him. My eyes widened as I looked for the guy. Was he expecting my reaction? I looked everywhere and then I found him.
     He was on the floor out cold, with Cabba's foot on his chest.
     "NO ONE TOUCHES MY Y/N!" He screamed. I just stood there is pure shock. What the... What the hell just happened?!

Cabba's POV
     I turned around to process what she just told me, I was about to confront her and say that there's no possible way the honorable Frost would do such a perverted action until I saw from the corner of my eye, one of the most horrific scenes I've ever seen. It was worse than blood and bodies laying around. It was worse than seeing a million planets being destroyed by Champa himself.
     Frost... Was... Touching.... MY... Y/N! I felt my blood boil and on impulse, I went super Saiyan in complete anger and tackled Frost to the ground. I punched him several times before he went out cold. I growled.
     "So much for your "honor", I got up and out a foot over his chest,"NO ONE TOUCHES MY Y/N!" I screamed.

Your POV
     Cabba turned and looked at me, his hair... It was golden! My eyes widened. He smiled and powered down.
     "I'm sorry I didn't believe you Y/N. Please forgive me," Cabba apologized. I was at a loss of words.
     "Uh... Uh... I-it's alright," I stuttered. Cabba sighed.
     "It's a transformation I learned from a Saiyan of universe 7. That's why my hair turned into a golden hue, it required anger but I took him down" I only nodded, I was still at shock. But why was he so angry? Cabba read my face and sighed.
     "And, I got angry because he touched you in that way, but I also got angry because.... Because I love you..." He confessed. My heart started running at 9001 miles per hour, and I finally spoke.
     "I love you too Cabba." I said pulling him into a kiss.

The End!