Yandere Whis x Reader PART 3

Whis, with  the tap of his staff, you guys appeared to a beautiful view of the city!      

Y= You    

Y- Whis this is beautiful!

W- I knew you would like it! It's beautiful isn't it?

Y- Yes indeed

W- *sighs* (Y/N) I must tell you something, something that may change your life forever

Y- And what would that be?

W- I... l-l-l-l-l-love you (Y/N), I will accept if you don't feel the same, after all I am just a blue skinned alien-

Y- *jumps up and hugs him* YES YES YES YES! I love you too! OMG I can't believe it all this time, I thought I would get rejected!

W- *stares at you* and why is that my dear

Y- *sighs* I'm a human Whis, and I thought you wouldn't be able to love me if I weren't immortal...

W- (Y/N) You are beautiful, and talented, you are perfect for me, or for anyone in that matter, now I must ask you, will... you go our with me-

Y- *kisses him* YES! Of course!

By this time Whis had the most adorable grin in the universe!But he then remembered something, he had to get rid of Yamcha, Supreme Kai, Tien, Gohan, Krillen, and everyone else except Goku and Vageta. Why? Because the Omni-King expects them to arrive at the tournament. this made him angry, but, alas, the Omni-King is more powerful than Whis, and could make him dissapear in an instant, and then he won't be able to be with (Y/N), he mumbled something, something about killing them after the tournament.

Y- What did you say Whis?

W- *snaps out of his thoughts* Nothing! Um... *looks at his imaginary clock* I'm sorry my dear, I must attend to something, it's really important, but it's quick, I'll be right back!

Y- *frowns* *sighs* Fine go, I'll wait right here

W- Thank you for understanding, I'll be right back, it should only take 5 minutes

And with that he dissapeared

*With Whis*

While going to Bulma's house, in which the party was held, he planned how to kill everyone, well except Goku and Vageta, he would kill Beerus, since the Omni-King could replace him easily..,, he then arrived to his destination, the Breifs' house  (Y- Yamcha   G- Goku   V- Vageta    K- Krillen     T- Tien       P- Piccolo     SK- Supreme Kai      B- Beerus     17- Andriod 17     G2- Gohan    D- Dende)

*enters house*

W- Excuse me everyone, may I have your attention please?

Everyone stopped what they were doing and I mean EVERYONE

W- I'm sorry to say that Old Kai and Master Roshi have perished

Everyone- *gasps*

G2- Who could have done such a thing?

G- No, not Master Roshi!

17- That's sad

D- I'll go get the Dragon Balls-

W- That won't be necessary

P- What!? What are you talking about?

W- What I'm trying to say is that none of you will be able to summon him

V- And why is that?

W- *evil smirk* (me- AHHHH!!! MANIAC ON THE LOOSE!) Because none  of you will be able to live long enough...

And with that he took out his knife and so the massacre began, he started with the weakest, Yamcha, he tried to attack Whis but he easily dodged any of his attacks and got him in a headlock, Whis then took the knife and stabbed him in the stomach, Yamcha screamed in agony, but his life has not yet been taken, Whis then got him by is collar, and slit his throat, making the words, 'Whis waz here'. And at that his blood was all over his once beautiful Kamino (outfit), Yamcha was finally dead, he then went to find the second weakest, Krillen. He had to sense his ki since all of the others were cowering inside the gigantic house, somewhere... Whis did so and sensed that he was in... Bulma's bedroom?

W- Weird and perverted man, well, time to end his life 

He said this in a cheerful voice, he went and knocked down the door with a ki blast, he went inside and found the poor guy in the corner of the bottom of the bed, trying not to be visible, but with Whis's enhanced vision, he could easily see him, since he was too big to get in under the bed, he decided to fake his defeat, and PRETEND that he never saw Krillen, he went outside the bedroom, and soon enough Krillen came out and tried running, to find Dende and the others, to see if they're ok, but Whis easily caught him...

K- Whis! Why are you doing this?! We trusted you!

W- You should never trust the teacher of any god of destruction, and plus, I want to make sure (Y/N) won't get intrested in another man

K- BUT I LOVE 18!

W- *shrugs*Better safe than sorry!

With that said, he got Krillen and slit his wrist, making him bleed so much, that he was half-dead in the first 30 seconds, Whis then got his knife, and pierced his skull, after that, he was dead, now,  he had to kill Dende because he has the power to summon the dragon, and also knows where the Dragon Balls are, so he went after him, he sensed him in the 4th bathroom of the 3rd hallway, he approached him, poor Dende was scared to death! Whis thought about not killing him, but then he remembered, when he grows up, he could take (Y/N) away from him, so, out of pity, he made Dende's demise quick, he just shot him with a ki blast, that killed him instantly... Next, would be 17, Tien, Supreme Kai, Piccolo, Gohan, and Beerus...

GUYS HOW AM I DOING PLEASE COMMENT HOW AM I DOING! Also, please comment if you guys like my previous  one-shots, I feel like they suck :(    If you guys have any requests, comment them, I'm going to do a Krillen x Reader, Tien x Reader, and Piccolo x Reader, do you guys want any others?!