Prologue

3 Years Ago...

Second Person P.O.V.                                                                                                                                       
You were currently walking around the town square in London, searching for your young master. Tomorrow was his 10th birthday and you were given the job of managing his birthday party, as ordered by your master, Lord Phantomhive.

It was snowing and a large decorated Christmas tree was placed in the middle of the square, amongst the ladies and gentlemen walking around it.

He had wandered off from your master and mistress, who had ordered you to search for him.

You finally spotted him in his green suit, brown gloves and red and white cover you had dressed him in earlier. You watched him closely as he approached a man.

"Hey Mr, tomorrow's my birthday, exciting huh!" He beamed up at the man.

You swiftly moved to walk up behind them. "Oh, my young lord, please." You said, putting your hands on his shoulders.

You bowed your head respectfully to the man. "I apologize, sir. Please forgive my young master."

The man smiled as he removed his top hat. "Not to worry Madame, he is a very charming young man."

You gave him a closed-eye smile in response.

"Isabella said that since tomorrow's my birthday, I can sleep in the same room with mother and father tomorrow night. And mother said she's going to read me as many stories as I want!" He happily informed.

You opened your eyes and peered down at him, your smile becoming more faint.

"Well, that sounds very exciting, yes it does." The man said with a smile as he looked down at Ciel.

You gently assured Ciel away as you bowed apologetically. "Thank you sir, now young master, we best get back to your parents."

"Goodbye, Mr!" Ciel called, waving at the man, who only nodded his head with a small wave.

"Isabella, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Ciel?" He pouted while poking your side.

You smirked at him. "My, my, you have been spending far too much time with Lady Elizabeth, my young lord."

As you finished your statement you both began to approach your master and mistress.

"Oh, Ciel! There you are!" Rachel said as she ran up to Ciel, kneeling down and hugging him. "Oh Isabella, you found him!" She happily exclaimed, letting go of Ciel and looking up at you.

You offered her your hands and helped her up. "Yes, my lady. I found him sharing the good news of what tomorrow is to a very kind gentlemen."

"Well, at least you are all right, Ciel." Vincent said as he ran his hand over Ciel's face, making him giggle.

"Now, shall we go?" Vincent asked as he extended an arm for Rachel to take. She took his arm while holding Ciel's hand with her other. "Come, Isabella."

"Yes, sir." You said as you walked behind them.

Once you all arrived at the carriage, you opened the door for them. You bowed your head as you offered a hand to Rachel. She gladly accepted and climbed inside. Ciel did the same and Vincent stopped before entering.

He pondered for a moment before turning to you. "Isabella."

You lifted your head and looked at him. "Yes, master?"