His Maid, At The Funeral: 2

The memories consisted of the servants played, including you and Ciel on all of the chores and daily scolding you've both done towards the servants.

"No... No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Who are these people?! What the hell is this?!" Grell questioned.

Sebastian gasped as blood poured from his mouth. "That is what my life has been for the past two years, after all."

"I'm not interested in seeing your daily chores, I know all that! Come on, show me the good stuff!" Grell said in frustration.

"So sorry, I'm afraid I charge for the juicy bits." Sebastian said as he suddenly appeared behind Grell.

"Skinflint!" Grell said as he turned to face him, only to get kicked, making him fly into the wall.

"Look at that, my clothes are ruined again." Sebastian said as he looked at his sleeve, that was bloody and torn.

You stood up from where you had landed and looked at your side that was torn. "Dear, This is past mending." You said before jumping back onto the roof, next to Sebastian.

"You must be pretty confident to worry about your clothes right now. But of course you know I always appreciate a sharp-looking man. Well done, Bassy!" Grell stated.

Sebastian removed his tailcoat and held it out next to him. "There was one technique that I absolutely did not want to use... but I have no other choice." He said as he closed his eyes.

You rose an eyebrow at his sudden serious tone. "Oh? And what technique might that be?"

He glanced at you from the corner of his eye and smirked.

"So, at last you're gonna fight me seriously?" Grell said, before starting up his chainsaw. "Shall we send the curtain down with the next blow? I'll miss you terribly, but perhaps we'll meet again."

You continued to watch with anticipation as Sebastian took a few steps toward Grell.

"Farewell!" Grell exclaimed as they both jumped up, towards each other. Grell swung it directly in his face with a grin, but it dropped once Sebastian had shoved his tailcoat into his chain saw, making it stop. Sebastian landed back on the roof with Grell falling on it.

He stood up and looked at Sebastian in disbelief. "What the hell?!"

Sebastian put his hand on his hip and looked down at him. "That was my finest tailcoat, it was made of the highest quality Yorkshire wool."

The image was enough to make you belt out in laughter at Sebastian's 'technique'. "Oh, I see. Wool is a very tricky fabric. Once it becomes caught in something, it is exceedingly difficult to remove." You stated as Grell tried to pull it out of the chain saw.

You continued to laugh as you nudged Sebastian with your arm, earning an amused smile from him. "Well played then."

"How could you do this to meee?!" Grell whined.

"I acquired that coat at the manor, and I certainly didn't want to use it for something like this...But you had already ruined it, after all." Sebastian said as you both walked up behind him. He turned and looked up at you both in fear.

"So then, fisticuffs, yes? Personally, that suits me quite well. I do have some expertise in that area." You said as you cracked your knuckles and leaned down with a smile.

"No! Please! Just one request! Not my face!" Grell begged. You kicked him in the face, Sebastian punched him in the face, and once again you kicked him, and jumped off the roof, landing on the ground. Sebastian threw multiple more punches and kicks.