His Maid, Fluent (END)

"Yes, my Lord."

As his eyes closed, a satisfying smile appeared on Ciel's face.

And it was then that all of the soldiers surrounding him had begun firing.

Shell cases fell to the ground as bullet after bullet was shot out. And yet, when the gunfire ceased, the boy remained laying there, unharmed.

But in front of him, a person was kneeling down with his hands stretched out. With every bullet that was shot, now in between his fingers.

Ciel was staring at the person in dazed confusion. "You came..."

Sebastian looked back at him. "It's just as you said, master. You won't end here."

"Not now, at least."

Ciel's gaze rose up while Sebastian looked behind the soldiers with narrowed eyes.

Suddenly, the screams of the soldiers filled the room as they collapsed to the floor. All but one. That one soldier watched them drop like flies with fear in his enlarged eyes.

They all groaned and gasped in painful agony as you walked out of the shadows and into the open.

But as you did walk forward, one of the soldiers grabbed onto your leg.

Your eyes slowly moved to look down at his crawling body. There was a great deal of fear and desperation in his eyes.

"Please...help me! Have mercy, I beg you!"

Your head tilted to fully look at him.

Flashback...

A hand's tight grip on your boot made you stop and look over at it's owner, the elderly man was bloody and had at least 3rd degree burns covering his body, his legs broken, making him result to crawling as he managed to reach through the bars of his cell.

"Please...have mercy on me...please help me..." He said while choking on his own blood.

He gasped and his breathing stopped when your eyes flashed momentarily demonic.

"You may beg like the dog you are, but mercy is forever out of your reach."

You pulled your foot from his grasp and continued walking.

Sebastian projected a glare that held a mixture of anger and questioning.

You passed by him and only glanced in his direction, before kneeling down and picking up Ciel in your arms. But before you actually could, Ciel stopped you.

"You're late."

You paused to smile. "I took care of our little problem concerning Pluto. The servants have him under control now, and they have temporarily retreated from the city."

He didn't say anything else as you stood, holding him in a bridal style as he wrapped his arms around your neck.

You rose an eyebrow. "Your orders, master?"

He looked at you, then Sebastian. "I want you both to take me to this Angel of massacre!"

Sebastian's expression grew less angered as he placed a hand over his heart. "As you wish, my Lord."

You simply nodded, but your eyes momentarily locked with Sebastian's.

"She is awaiting us. Their is a special place she has chosen for our final dueling."

He frowned. "And how do you know that?"

You offered a smile. "She told me."

Your smile was also offered towards Ciel as you looked at him, then you began walking. And once you felt that familiar arm firmly around your waist, your smile widened.