His Maid, Escaping

The sizzling of the hot poker and the man's excited laughter grew closer as he pointed the sharp, red hot poker to the tip of your eye.

You looked at him from the corner of your eye as he placed the burning metal against the flesh of your cheek. The hot stinging reached beyond the barrier of your flesh and went straight to your bones. But not your soul.

He stood, frowning because he didn't have a satisfying scream of pain. "Oh, we have a tough one, eh?" He pulled it away and some of the flesh stuck to the poker as he did.

"This is good. Now I can try out my new method on you." He snorted and scurried away to somewhere behind you.

You looked over at the door. The pain was nothing. All you could think about was Sebastian, and how he was probably hanging off a wall, chained to it without a care in the world. He must have been having a grand time.

The man stepped closer to you with a sheet covering something. He grinned. "I have been wanting to try this for so long. But there was no one truly worthy of this pain, but you, sweetie, you will definitely be an exception."

He removed the sheet to reveal a cage of rats. The rats themselves were dirty, scrounging for anything they could find. They were hungry. He reached a finger out to pet one, but it shrieked and instead tried to bite his finger off. He caressed the cage with pride and walked closer to you.

"They haven't eaten in days and they're starving." He placed the cage on your bare stomach. Yes, bare. He had removed your corset over an hour ago. Now, you knew why. He grabbed the bottom of the cage and looked at you eagerly. "They've been trapped for longer. They want to get out now. And the only way to freedom is quite literally through you, lovely."

You glanced down as he removed the bottom and the rats fell onto your stomach's skin. You narrowed your eyes at them. "Rats..." One screeched at you and your jaw clenched when your eyes turned demonic and you hissed back. It cowered and they all sat down obediently.

Hm, rodents. Always inferior to cats.

"Huh? What is this?" He banged on the cage, which made it wobble on your stomach. "My, you've managed to tame my rats...interesting..."

He reached over and picked up the hot poker. He placed it back in the open fire for a few seconds, then grinned and held it right by the cage. "But what if it gets a little too hot to handle, hm?"

He touched the bars of the cage with the poker and the rats screeched. They began clawing and digging at your flesh, in a desperate attempt to leave and travel through your innards to freedom.

However, your angered annoyance had overpowered their determination. Whether it's human or not, small minded creatures, they will always look for every way to escape their fate. Even if it is inevitable.

Your eyes glowed demonic again and you lifted your body an inch up. The poker unexpectedly bursted into flames, lighting both the cage and it's occupants on fire. The tiny squealing of their screams filled the room and it made you smirk in amusement.

He backed away, staring in surprise and horror. "Why...how could this happen?"

He stared at your amusement, and after a few seconds, began to laugh. He was laughing uncontrollably, like a mad man. "Oh...such a shame. I guess I'll have to come up for something special to truly make you beg."

He snorted in laughter. "But for now, I'll just take my time elsewhere. On the nice, pretty boy. I bet he'll be more fun." He gravely laughed and scurried off out of the room.

Once the door shut, you lifted your stomach up again with more force and the cage, along with the roasted corpses, fell off.

You sighed in boredom and closed your eyes. Your gloved hands tapped the chains around your wrists as you hummed.