His Maid, Transmitted

"Ciel!"

Ciel's eyes shot open and he found himself sitting in a chair placed in front of a bookcase of a massive library.

"You're awake."

He narrowed his eyes at the person who sat across from him. "I thought it was you. Angela Blanc."

She smiled in amusement. "Did you enjoy the record of your past? Was it wrapped in soft velvet? Or perhaps sand paper on your ski-"

"Shut up! That man's hand. It was his. My father's hand."

She only smiled, making him clench his teeth. "But why? Why did you kill my parents? What did you stand to gain?!"

"Killed? What a disturbing thing to say." She closed her eyes. "I'm not the only one that harmed your parents. But you know that, don't you?"

He stood up with wide eyes.

"It was your maid. Isabella Brieris. A surprise that she would kill her own master. Some devotion she's shown."

"Shut up! You don't know anything-"

"No. It was you, wasn't it? It was you who gave them their second death."

Flashback...

He clenched his teeth and shut his eyes. "This is an order: Kill this man!!"

Once you landed on the ground, you threw one of the shards of glass straight into the forhead of the priest.

She laughed. "You were rather brilliant. In the face of such a distorted past, you somehow managed to remain sane." She stood up from her seat as Ciel glared at her.

"How could you?"

She turned to him. "You are truly an unclean human." She spread her wings and flew over to stand in front of him. "But, underneath all those impurities, there's a glow that would be such a shame to extinguish."

She leaned down and grabbed his chin to make him look at her. "Well, Ciel?" She folded her wings over them and smiled. "Shall I alter your unclean past for you? Will that help you find peace at last?"

His eyes widened, but then he pushed her away. "Nice try. The only reason I'm impure is because of you!"

She smirked. "Do you really want to know why I chose your parents to cleanse?"

He froze.

She smiled with a hint of evil behind it. "Very well. Let me show you." She placed her hand over his face and his eyes rolled back, then there was darkness.

. . .

Sounds of feet tapping against the floor echoed down the hall as Will lead you all down towards the library.

He was frowning. "An angel. She would indeed have the ability to tamper with the cinematic record."

You looked at him. "You mean they can change the past?"

He scoffed. "I don't think even a Reaper could manage that. But still, an angel can give a false sense of peace. Someone who has experienced great trauma great enough to break his soul may wish for all memory of it to be obliterated. However, it will haunt him forever. No matter what."

. . .

Ciel looked around, realizing he was in the garden in front of the manor. "What is this?"

His eyes widened when he was grabbed by something and crushed into a hug. "There you are, silly! I told you I'd find you! Hehe!"

He groaned. "Elizabeth?"