His Maid, Merrymaking: 1

4 hours.

4 hours submerged in water, surrounded by darkness and warmth. Your body felt as if it were floating with your arms and legs cold, yet the rest was completely warm.

After the incident with Jack the Ripper and Madam Red's funeral, you have been more distant and cold towards the servants, Sebastian, and Ciel, however you do continue on being one hell of a maid, just one with very little patience.

A knock on the door made your eyes snap open. You heard the door open, so you rose up from beneath the water with your hair slapping against your back.

You turned to see Sebastian, staring down at you with a smile.

You glared at him. "Is there a reason why you are wasting my time by interrupting me with your presence?"

He chuckled. "What rude language for such a refined and proper lady."

You ran your fingers through your hair, lightly scraping your skin with your sharp nails. "I am no lady and I am certainly not a proper one at that."

As you stood up, Sebastian's eyes raked over your nude body, but he locked eyes with you once you faced him.

"I am only another heartless and sadistic demon, serving my master." You coldly stated.

He rose an eyebrow with a smirk. "How curious. You never cease to surprise me, Isabella." He said as he reached behind him and held out a towel to you.

You snatched the towel from him and wrapped it around yourself, before stepping out of the bath. "You still haven't answered me." You said as you walked out of the bathroom and into your room with him following you.

"The young master has called for us." He informed as you removed your towel and wrapped it around your head, walking to your bed that already had your clothes laid out.

"More dreadful, irritating and impossible deeds, I assume?" You inquired as you began to get dressed.

He tilted his head in curiosity at you as you pulled up your stockings and corset. You removed your towel and bent over, drying your hair.

You straightened up and dropped the towel on your bed, before suddenly wincing by the strings of your corset being pulled.

You turned and glared at Sebastian, who only smiled and pulled them tighter.

"This new tone of yours seems to only increase my infatuation of you." He stopped to pull your strings tighter. "However..."

He suddenly grabbed you and turned you around to face him. "Most likely, the young master will not tolerate it, so I recommend you remain neutral in his presence." He stated in a serious tone.

He smiled. "We wouldn't want him to get upset, now would we?"

. . .

"A holiday, young master, in this season?" You questioned as you stood next to Sebastian in front of Ciel's desk in his study as Ciel sipped his tea and ate his Charlotte cake.

"Yes, indeed. Tell me, have either of you ever heard of a pastime known as bear-baiting?" Ciel asked as he put down his cup.

You shared a look with Sebastian, then looked back at Ciel. "The notion does sound entertaining, but I'm afraid we've not heard of it. Indulge us, sir?" Sebastian asked.

"A bear is chained to a fence. It is then surrounded by vicious dogs which slowly bite and kill it." Ciel explained.

"That sounds like something that only a human would dream of." You said with a forced smile.