His Maid, Day Off: 1

"What?"

Your eyes were wide as you stared at Ciel in confusion.

"I will not waste my time in repeating myself, Isabella. Now, as of tomorrow and for tomorrow morning only, you will not be my servant." He pushed off his desk and walked passed you.

You furrowed your brows and walked after him as he exited the room. "Master, are you trying to rid of me?" You asked from behind him as he walked down the hallway.

"Don't be foolish, if I wanted you gone, I would've ordered Sebastian to pursue you." He said as he passed by the kitchen, not even glancing at the servants who were attempting to create a pyramid of cards on the floor that was covered in oats and flour, with Finny passed out on the counter.

"In all honesty sir, I don't believe he would require an order. Still, why do you wish for me to abandon my duties?" You questioned.

"Simple." He stopped and looked back at you, making you stop in front of him. "I do not require you to do them." He turned and continued walking, leaving you with a perplexed expression.

You sighed and walked after him. "Master-"

"You will do as you wish as long as you want, my only condition is that you are not allowed to work which includes: No helping Sebastian, No cleaning up after the servants, No imposing as your position, and No referring to me as 'Master' or 'Sir', am I understood?"

"Yes, but I still don't understand why-"

"Why is not important. What is important though, is that you refrain from distracting the servants as they work, so basically, do not disturb Sebastian." He stopped outside of his bedroom door and turned to you.

"And what of our guest, my lord?" You asked.

He stared at you with the ghost of a smirk on his face. "That is for the servants to worry about. All you should be concerned with is how you plan on using your freedom."

You tilted your head, a slight laugh escaping. "Listen, I have lived a life of servitude since the day of my creation. Freedom is not particularly in my vocabulary."

He laughed. "You are a demon, you could make any human disappear in a matter of seconds, I'm sure you have not always acted as one's slave."

You smiled tightly. "Believe it or not, there are those who overpower even me, my lord."

There was silence as Ciel studied your face, before he looked away and opened the door. "You will retire to your room for the rest of the night and change out of your uniform, I expect to see you in casual clothes tomorrow." He said as he stepped inside and went to close the door.

"Now, I still don't think now is the best time for-"

"If you wish to remain by my side then you'll do what I say, understood?" He cut you off.

You stiffened and looked down.

"Send up Sebastian, I will tell him of tomorrow's plans. And this is a day off, so at least pretend you enjoy it. I will see you in the morning, Ms. Brieris."

He slammed the door, leaving you to stare at it in confusion.

You hummed and stepped away from the door, starting down the hallway.

A day off, eh? Interesting...

. . .

The bright light of the heated sun came up, making it's presence known that it was already morning and yet you remained sitting on your bed, mindlessly staring at the door.