His Maid, Able: 3

You were standing outside of the manor next to Sebastian and the servants as you all waited for the arrival of your guest.

"I must say, that was rather hasty thinking you had." Sebastian stated as he looked at you.

You smiled and turned to him. "But of course, you see I am simply one hell of a maid." You stated with a slight smirk.

He rose an eyebrow at you and smirked. "Indeed." He agreed just as the sound of horses clicking approached as a carriage came into view.

"Shall we greet him together?" He asked as he turned to start walking.

"Yes." You both walked to stand beside the carriage as it stopped. You and Sebastian stood on either side of the Carriage door as Sebastian opened the door.

You both bowed your heads as a man with a goatee, wearing a brown suit stepped out of the carriage with a confident smile.

His jaw dropped as his eyes went wide when he stared at the yard, that had been turned into a large stone garden.

"Hello, welcome sir." The servants greeted as they bowed.

The man continued to stare in awe as you walked up behind him while Sebastian shut the door. "This is called a 'Stone Garden'. It is a traditional feature in Japan." You explained.

The man was silent for a moment. "Ah, Prodigioso! Wonderful! Truly an elegant garden." He exclaimed as he outstretched his arms.

"We thought it appropriate to be serving dinner Al Fasco, this evening. Allow him to escort you inside until the meal is ready." Sebastian said, while gesturing to Tanaka.

The man laughed as he started to follow Tanaka inside. "I should have expected this from a Phantomhive. I cannot wait to see what else is in store." He stated as he entered the manor, Tanaka closing the door after.

"Woo, we actually made it." Bard said in relief as he wiped his forehead.

"Who'd have thought a dozen bags of gravel could turn into an amazing garden!" Finny beamed at the garden as you and Sebastian walked to the entrance, Sebastian carrying the guest's hat and coat.

You both stopped and looked at them. "Naturally, we were able to handle this. We serve the Phantomhive family after all." You stated with a confident smirk.

"There is still work to be done. Let's take care of it while the master is talking business with his guest. Look sharp now." Sebastian said.

"Right!" They all cheered.

. . .

Both you and Sebastian walked by the kitchen and stopped as Bard was slicing off the burnt part of the meat he had charred earlier while Finny watched over the counter.

"How is it going?" Sebastian asked.

"I'm doing it like you said to. This really what you want?" Bard asked as he held it up and turned to him.

"Yes, that looks excellent-"

"Sebastian! Isabella!" A voice cut Sebastian off.

You both turned to see Mey-Rin running down the hall while carrying a stack of five boxes that read 'Fragile'.

"Found 'em!" She shouted while laughing right before tripping, causing the boxes fly in the air.

Sebastian swiftly caught two boxes with one hand while balancing a third on his foot as you caught the last two with one hand.

Mey-Rin fell right on Sebastian's chest. "Oh, honestly.." He muttered as he looked down at her. She looked up at him, her face turning bright red. "How many times have I told you not to run inside the manor, Mey-Rin?" He said in an annoyed voice.