His Maid, However you Please: 2/ Forlorn: 1

"You again!" Ciel sneered.

"A deadly efficient butler--that's me!" Grell posed and stuck his tongue out.

Ciel looked away from him as Grell shrugged. "Though I do find myself masterless at the moment." He jumped off the roof and landed before Ciel. "After the Madam Red incident, I was temporarily demoted. And now, I only get the lowliest of jobs. That brute Will told me I wouldn't get my old post back until I collected some truly troublesome souls. That rotten sadist!"

He crossed his arms and tapped his chin in thought. "Although I must confess, I like rotten fruit every now and then." He shuddered in delight. "And those cold, bruting eyes of his sure keep me warm enough on a freezing night!"

That was when he looked down and noticed Pluto, obediently sitting next to Ciel. "And whose this wild one? He's a cutie." He glanced over at Ciel, who looked as if ready to attack instead of Pluto.

Grell tilted his head. "Oh, dear. You aren't considering avenging your beloved aunt Red, are you? I mean that would just be silly."

"You shut up!"

"Now, now, be nice. I don't see Bassy or Izzy anywhere. What could a brat like you do without them?"

"Be quiet!"

Pluto then went forward and growled at Grell, who looked at him with widened eyes. "Oh, is he your protector for the evening?" He looked away and mumbled to himself. "Why does this little kid get all the good-looking men?"

*bark*

Pluto charged forward, which made Grell hug himself. "Ooh, he's going to attack me!" He opened his arms to him. "Oh, how exciting! I'm all yours, but please be gentle-" It was only when Ciel ran passed him did he notice Pluto had charged passed him and towards another direction. "Hey! What am I-chopped liver?!"

Ciel ran after Pluto until he stopped upon seeing Pluto in front of a doll shop, with a familiar-looking doll on display with curly blonde hair, green eyes, and a pink dress.

"Lizzie!" He went to go towards it, but stopped once he noticed Grell beside him reading a book.

"Look what we have here. Number 493 on the To-Die-list: butler and puppeteer to the house of Mandalay." He looked up at the shop. "A Mr. Drossel Keinz."

*smash* *bark* *bark*

Ciel looked back, to see Pluto had jumped through the window and then proceeded to run to the building and throw the door open. Pluto was crouched down with the doll in his mouth.

Pluto ran to Ciel as he crouched down and took the doll from him. The first thing Ciel noticed was the orange bow wrapped around the doll. The bow Lizzie had been wearing as a barrette earlier. Lizzie

He looked around and noticed the back door was open. They all ran out the door and stopped at the site of a large, old castle. Lizzie's somewhere in that mansion. I know it.

"Goodness, not exactly the most welcoming of places is it?" Grell stepped forward and looked up at it with a hand on his hip.

Ciel looked over at Grell. This is the man who killed Madam Red. But...I need him. Memories of Lizzie flashed through his mind as he looked down.

"Fine, Grell. Come in with me."

"Huh?" Grell looked over at him in surprise.

"Protect me and I'll grant a request."

He scoffed. "How insulting. Earl or not, you think I am the type of woman you can just buy with money-"

"I'll give you Sebastian for a day and you can do whatever you want with him." He looked up at Grell with a smirk.