His Maid, Imprisoned: 2

After the discovery of Funtom's false candies, Ciel was on a determined rampage. He practically ran to the front door and you had to stop him and place a coat on his shoulders before he could catch a cold with the cool night air.

You chuckled at his impatientness. "My, you're in a hurry. Careful, you'll catch your death of col-"

"That is the last thing on my mind." He sneered out and opened the door, before running outside.

You frowned. Sebastian already brought the carriage out front and quickly opened the door for Ciel as he stomped into the carriage, but what surprised you was him slamming the door shut, before Sebastian could.

"Hurry up! We need to go now!"

You sighed and walked outside as you shut the door behind you. "Young master-" You were cut off by Sebastian wrapping an arm around your waist and jumping up on the driver's seat. As he sat you down, he grabbed the reins and sat down.

"Go, Sebastian! Now!" The horses neighed and their hooves pounded on the gravel as Sebastian snapped the reins and the carriage sped off into the night.

You watched Sebastian drive and the horses run in curiosity. You weren't an idiot, you knew why he was in a hurry to get there. Because of the narcotics hidden within his company's candy wrappers, they are mistaken as Funtom candies. Whoever replaced them with the real candies obviously wanted to target Ciel to blame all while selling their precious drug.

Yes, that you understood. But what you didn't understand is still why the Queen wanted you out of this. Yet, it was all beginning to make sense. The Queen had ordered Ciel to simply find an item on a dead body, an item he was oblivious to knowing. When he had arrived at the scene, it seemed sketchy that Ciel would simply ask to see the victim's belongings. You could tell that by the look on Sir Arthur Randall's face.

Then he goes to see Lau, a person who isn't afraid to show how dark his intentions can be, and he asks him to spread a rumor about him having the item in question. And now, he makes the discovery that the drug has been posing as his making all along. It was clear what was going to happen next.

"Get me to the sweets factory! And quickly!"

Sebastian snapped the reins harder, making the horses only barely increase their speed.

'He's going to be arrested, isn't he?'

You opened your eyes and looked at your ring. Your face was clear of emotions. "Yes."

Sebastian glanced at you and furrowed his brows.

'The rumor he asked of Lau...they're going to take you as well, aren't they?'

You stared ahead of you. "Yes."

'Torture you. Get you to talk and admit Ciel was the culprit all along?'

"Yes."

'I imagine they'll take the butler as well, for leverage perhaps? Or even as a backup?'

"Yes."

You closed your eyes and caressed the ring with your finger. "Master. I'm sorry. I can't allow you to see what comes next."

'It's all right, Isabella. I understand.'

Your jaw clenched as you slid the ring off your finger and slipped it into your collar. You felt it fall beneath your shirt and into your corset. You turned your head to Sebastian, who was still glancing at you curiously, and gave the smallest of smiles.

"What I am about to say is very un-demon like." His lips moved to speak, but you silenced him instantly. "I have a very strong feeling for you that runs deep through my tainted soul."