His Maid, Omnipotent: 2

A message from the writer:

This is Isabella's gown for Lizzie's ball. I know not everyone will like it, but I hope I did at least an "Eh" job in creating it. It won't make me feel that much unloved if it's not, I will only feel hurt by the story feedback. Anyways...love you all!!

🤗

. . .

Ciel sat behind his desk with his arms crossed, his head resting on them as Sebastian wheeled in a cart of tea and Orchard fruit cake while you stood off beside Ciel's desk.

Ciel sighed in frustration.

"I believe the wisest course of action is to go along with her plan. I don't think she is going to listen to reason." Sebastian said as he poured Ciel's cup of tea.

Ciel lifted his head and rested his chin in his hand. "Can't you just give her some tea or something and get her out of here? I don't have time for a stupid ball." He stated as Sebastian walked over and placed the cup of tea in front of him.

"My lord, Lady Elizabeth would like a dance, you know you cannot refuse her." You said as you walked to stand next to Sebastian.

Ciel picked up the cup and looked at you, before looking away in thought. You and Sebastian looked at each other.

"Master?" You called.

"What now?" He questioned in annoyance.

"I know I've never seen you dance before, but I assume that you can." You said.

He didn't reply, he only grabbed the stack of papers beside him and held them up in front of his face to avoid your eye contact.

You sighed. "Oh, I see..."

"Well, that explains why you're always such a wallflower at social engagements." Sebastian said as he cut a piece of the fruit cake and placed it on a plate.

"I have too much work to do. I don't have time to waste on dancing." Ciel stated from behind the papers.

Sebastian took the papers out of Ciel's hand and got close to his face, still holding the plate of cake. "With all due respect, dancing is a necessary skill for a person of your position to possess. In your line of work, master, social contracts are important to maintain." Ciel looked away from him.

"The world expects any noble gentlemen to possess at least rudimentary dance skills." You added, now next to Ciel and also close to his face. "If you turn down too many invitations simply because you cannot dance, your reputation in high society will suffer greatly."

"Fine, I'll do it! Now both of you stop the lecture." Ciel said, defeated. "Call in a private tutor or something. Mrs. Bright or Mrs. Rodkin should work well enough..." He said as he took the plate of cake from Sebastian.

"We don't have sufficient time to call in a tutor for you, my lord." Sebastian said as he checked his pocket watch.

"How unfortunate. That leaves us only one option." You said.

"Indeed. With your permission, I will be your dance instructor." Sebastian stated with a smile.

"Don't be ridiculous! I'm not going to take dancing instruction from a man!" Ciel shouted while banging his fists on the desk. "Besides, do you even know how to dance?"

"The Viennese waltz is my specialty. I was a guest at Schonbrunn Palace in Vienna from time to time." Sebastian stated.

"Viennese, Peruvian and Valse are mostly my areas of expertise. I have danced them with many gentlemen." You added on.