His Maid, Offering: 2

Feet pounded against the cobblestone. Shoulders broad, arms stiff, hands twitching from anticipation, and a pair of lips curled into a sneer.

Your eyes were wide and alert as you walked. A feeling was building inside of you. Burning rage hissed through your body like deathly poison, screeching a demanded release in the form of unwanted violence. It was like a volcano erupting; fury sweeping off you like ferocious waves. The wrath consumed, engulfing what remained of your moralities and destroying the boundaries of any ounce of loyalty you had.

Once you saw the flash of white, you stopped. She was standing in the center and she wasn't in any uniform. She was dressed in all white.

She turned and her voice was smooth. "I was wondering when you'd figure it out. When did it finally run through that head of yours?"

A loud laughter boomed from you though your words were laced with malice. "It's not important. Let's just say nothing can smell as revolting as you."

There was a hint of the victor in the smile surrounded by her stiff cheeks, not the supple grin of a friend, but the joy of the enemy after the battle is won.

"You seem upset." A sly smile formed. "I did you a favor by cleansing your master and his mistress. You should be thanking me, abomination."

You just stared at her with a darkness in your eyes.

Her smile seemed to grow. "Oh don't tell me, did I interfere with your little plans? It's a real shame your new 'master' doesn't even know what really happened that lead to such an event as grand as that night."

You had no emotion on your face as you slowly blinked at her, growing bored with her continuous talking.

After a few seconds of silence, she tilted her head. "Hold on a moment. You seem...different since the last time I saw you."

She hummed in thought, then slightly gasped. "Ah, that's it." 

In a quick movement, radiant wings tore from her back and the sharp point of one impaled your shoulder. The force of her strength sent you flying flat against the wall.

You stared down at her, emotion still not present and you being completely unmoved by her action.

She scoffed. "You've mated. With another demon. Sebastian Michaelis, I'm guessing?"

She twisted deeper into the muscle of your shoulder, but you only narrowed your eyes with a smirk.

"You have no business here with him or Lord Phantomhive. But you do seem angry. Do my sexual activities bother you that much?"

She immediately frowned, completely unamused.

You grinned in a cheeky way. "Jealous it isn't you?"

A growl sounded from her as she moved to strike her other wing within you but she froze as a reflection behind you caught her eye.

She paused and looked down. And a small laugh escaped her. But you stared at her curiously as she let out a full-bodied laughter.

She used her wings to elevate you downward in order for your face to be an inch away from hers and she shook her head in disappointment.

"You actually think something like him would care for you, don't you? You truly are blind."

"You're only frustrated because you could have prevented it from ever happening." You smirked. "If you would've successfully purified me, that is."

She scoffed in your face. "You-" once again, her gaze was ripped away by the reflection, followed by her eyes moving to the partially covered window.

She chuckled. "You believe a lie, dear Abigail."