His Maid, Up In Flames

"You were such a sweet, pure girl, Abigail. But your mother ruined it by fornicating with that demon. I never thought I would find myself cleansing you, of all people."

She stood and turned around, spreading her wings. "Very soon, not only will you be pure, but you will become one of us. An angelical fiend, indeed."

"I'd rather watch my mother's death a thousand times before becoming a monster like you."

She chuckled. "Monster, am I? A simply horrid thing to call someone. No, I cleansed your mother. She was very impure."

I slammed the doors shut and walked forward. "And you believe you will do the same with me? This little trick of yours, it won't work. You can't fool me and you will not cleanse me!"

My voice had changed into something darker and this made her gasp and hold herself. "Oh my...you are covered in impurity. The sins you've committed, your way of thinking, the very body you wear is unclean!"

Your fingers twitched against the wood as your nails began to lightly tap on the railing.

I was forced back and landed against the wall. And away from my meal!

I cursed under my breath as I looked to the culprit and my eyes widened. A woman in white. With large white wings. It was her. The Angel.

"You..." My voice was different. Deeper, inhuman. It was demonic.

My anger was fueled as I stood and charged for her. But before I could reach her, she spread her wings, a blinding light erupted and I shielded my eyes. Once it finally died down, I moved my hand and opened my eyes. She was right in front of me, and she was smiling.

My hands shot out for her throat, but before they could do what I wanted them to, she placed her hand on my face. Her fingers circled around it, covering my eyes.

"Don't worry. This will all be over soon."

With those words, my eyes rolled back and there was darkness.

Your nails were tapping furiously now, to the point where the very wood began to chip and a small hole was forming.

A loud rumbling erupted beneath my feet and I glanced down to see the bottom of the well. The water boiled to a sizzle and it became red. As red as blood. It made me attempt to swing back even more, but I froze when I heard a demonic male voice.

The chain holding me over suddenly snapped. I gasped as I fell. My eyes wide and my heart beating non-stop until I hit the water.

"My, you really are torturing that poor railing."

Your nails stopped their symphony of destruction. Slowly, your head turned to look at the person who was leaning against the wall with his hat over his eyes. As he stepped out of the shadows, your eyes narrowed.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

A small smile formed beneath the bowler hat that shielded his face. "Oh, me? Why, it's as if you don't know me at all."

You pushed off the railing and slowly walked towards him. "I don't know you. All I know is who you are. So, answer my question...why are you here?"

He laughed under his breath and shoved his hands in his pockets as he began to circle around you.

"So suspicious. And protective of that little human that is drooling over a crate of cabbages right now. I never can understand how much effort you all put into your meals. The problem is, he's not even your true master. Is he, Felis?"