His Maid, Freeloader: 2

Ciel's soft snores filled his room as he peacefully slept. Perhaps those he dreams of were an escape from the nightmares of his past. One could only wonder what sweet nightmares lie within the mind of Ciel Phantomhive.

"It's time to wake up, Lord Phantomhive."

Ciel rubbed his eyes and squinted them open. "What's that? Who's there?" He jumped when Ayani clapped her hands with a smile and got close to him.

"Namaste Chi, good morning."

He stood up on his bed and looked down at her with a glare. "W-why are you in my room?!"

He gasped when he felt a hand grab his arm and pull him down to where he found himself in Prince Soma's arms. "We are going out and about. Show us around town, kid."

Ciel scowled. "Why should I do that?! And don't call me kid! I have a real name, it's Ciel!"

He smiled. "Alright, Ciel." He jumped on the bed and towards the door. "I order you to show me around. Come."

He stopped when you appeared in the doorway and blocked him. "Pardon me, Prince." You smiled. "I am terribly sorry, but my master's day is full. I am afraid there is a great deal of work and studying he must attend to."

You pulled out your pocket watch and quickly checked the time. "And considering our head butler is out on an errand for most of the day, I am forced to do twice the work single-handedly."

You looked back up at him, a warning clear in your eyes. "I'd much prefer no distractions while we work through his schedule. I do hope you understand, Prince Soma."

. . .

Ciel looked up from his sheet music stand as you entered the room. He rose an eyebrow at the long brown skirt that went to the floor, white blouse, green petticoat, red ascot, and brown penny loafers you sported. Including your hair that was up in a high ponytail and held back by a red ribbon.

"Why are you dressed like that?"

You tapped his stand and placed a page of sheet music on it. "You will need a tutor while we're here in London. And since Sebastian is temporarily absent, I shall fill that role."

He looked up at you and you tilted your head. "Do you not like my appearance, sir? Would you prefer I change my attire to my uniform?"

"No, it's fine." He looked at your hair. "I see your hair is up. That is what I prefer. Have it up instead of down from now on."

You smirked and used your conductor's wand to adjust your glasses. "Of course, if you'd like."

He looked down at the sheet music. "Bach Chaconne in D minor? There's no way I could play something this complex."

You put your wand under his chin and raised it so he would look at you. "I am your tutor, I make the rules. Surely, you have no objections to my teaching methods, do you master? I would simply hate to have to punish you if you were to defy me."

His face went red and he quickly looked back down at the music.

This action of his made you smirk. "I am glad you are willing to comply. That will make this much faster." You removed your wand from his chin and rested it in your other hand as he raised his violin to his chin and used his bow to start off on the first notes.

You smiled at the flawless music that filled the room. "Well done. Very nice, my lord." Your smile stayed on your face as you closed your eyes and listened to the music.

Ciel looked over and stopped his playing when he caught sight of his new 'guests' kneeling and bowing in front of a large statue resembling a large woman sticking her tongue out and holding the severed head of a man. Lau was also there, standing beside them.