Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~Maxon POV ~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~

Kriss was sentenced to prison for life. I didn't feel very bad. Though I heard some people thought she should be executed for her actions, she got off lucky. Though it kind of made me angry, she went to jail for fucking another person while being married to me, and when the selection was going on Marlee got canned just for kissing a guard, Connor is rotting in a cell right next to Kriss lucky for me. I don't have to deal with him.

Everything's good. I only feel bad that she led me on so long. I mean I could've had children and lost my virginity with someone I actually loved. It's sad but yes I'm still a virgin 25 years old. I'm king I could have any girl I want but I waited for marriage and I waited for Kriss and now I'm still a virgin. Tonight I announce the names for the selection returning people found out about Kriss last week but it's only a rumor and half the country hasn't heard the rumor, let alone they don't know who it's with, so I also have to announce that 'tragic news'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 HOURS LATER~~~|~~~~~~~~|~~~~|~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~~~~~~|~~~~|

"Good evening Illea today I'm here to sadly announce the rumors you've been hearing about queen Kriss is true and to those who haven't heard she was caught committing adultry with another man, and She was put into jail recently for her actions." I was hsilent for a moment letting illea take it in, but I didn't know what else to say about her so I moved on quickly.

"On a lighter note I'm here to announce that we are returning people and the selection will go on again with an elite group from the previous selection we are bringing back Lady Celeste, Lady Fiona, Lady Ashley, Lady Anna, Lady Natalie, and Lady America. Thank you and goodnight."

Holy cow I haven't said her name in god knows how long. I love the way it rolls off my tongue. In truth I'm still mad for what she's done but what questions me is she's single? Well I know that answer but How? She's so smart, funny, and not to mention sexy. Oh so sexy. Snap out of it Maxon. Did she not get married because of me? 'Maxon you have to stop she played you she was kissing another man while you poured out your soul. You will not fall for her tricks again.' My inner thought instructed me, and I looked at the ground and tried to think of a happy place in my mind that didn't involve America... It didn't work. My hand on Americas stomach feeling our baby kick. That's the only happy place you can think of really Maxon.

Gravel enters the stage and now a surprise we all know who's in the selection but what about their reaction to this. This is Lady Fiona's reaction (Fiona pops on screen) "yes,yes,yeeesss. I'm coming for you Maxon and this time I'm gonna catch you." She says all sassy. I never got to know Lady Fiona but I always thought she was to sassy for her own good, and not to be mean but no one wants that for a queen. At least no one except her.

"Now for Lady Ashley" (Ashley watches report) "Am i on tv. No way. I can't believe it." She says sobbing her Eve's out like someone killed her cat. She's dramatic. Very. That was why I sent her home last time. I knew there was a reason. After all the girls in the selection when I was 'trying' to sleep I would go through all the girls in the selection in my head and see why I sent them home or if they would've made a good queen, but I could never remember why Lady Ashley was sent home.

"Now for Lady Anna." Gravel says like he's getting tired.

"I knew he'd want me back" she says snotty. I almost chuckle shes someone who gets everything they want so when something goes wrong, she throws a fit.

"Now for Lady Celeste." he says sighing. I look at a blank screen there's nothing there. Gravel picks up his walkie talkie out of his pocket and whispers words through it. Trying to fix something.

"It appears Lady Celeste is watching something and is quite busy we've sent someone to tell her." Gravel says proudly. Looking like he archived something. I smile to myself at his actions.

"Oh my god I can't believe it."

"Now for Lady America she's apparently on stage, someone gonna tell her when she gets off." We watch America on stage singing and she's so pretty I never in Illea thought I would say this but I love her even though we went through all those bad choices and arguments, and as much as I hate to admit it I'm gonna try for her again. I can't lose her again I missed her so much.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$)&$ AMERICAS POV$))$&&$)$$$$$$&$$$&$)$$&&$$$$$$$)$$$$&&$

Today I have a show at 7:30, and I have finals next week. Life I tell myself. Celeste told me I should have my understudy cover for me so I can study but I don't want him to because I worked so hard to get in it and Broadway's a big deal and I got an important part I'm taking all the shows I can get. I'm in Alladin I'm the genie. I know awesome right. The only thing that sucks is that after the shows over every night we go out and get drinks, and by then it's late so I have trouble getting to NYU in the morning. I'm a senior in NYU and I'm almost finished with my bachelors degree but I'm still not sure what I want to be.

Also I stopped cutting myself a long time ago and eventually after Celeste begged me for so long I went to therapy. Yes dramatic I know, one guy leaves and I need therapy but I don't care. I'm doing better. No one knows either. Other than Celeste, which she doesn't say anything about, but I still have to take happy pills for depression because, my therapist said it will still get worse even if I don't. Even if I'm better.

I get ready, get dressed and before I know it, it's show time. Yay. When it's my part I get on stage and start singing and dancing even though there's people dancing with me doing tap dance in this scene. When I was new I didn't think I would get the genie part because, I couldn't tap dance but they ended up teaching how to tap dance, and me and look at me now. Du dun da. It's weird usually they tell you when cameras are coming but I know not to acknowledge them and pretend they aren't there. But it doesn't make it any more different. I keep going as planned, and when my songs over I get off the stage about to prepare for the next act.

But when I get off a palace guard comes up to me and tells me the strangest news ever and I realize what the cameras were for and before I have any emotions I laugh. Hard. Like almost fall over laughing hard. Then I realize it's true, And I keep laughing. Couldn't Maxon keep one girl without her cheating on him. Kriss did. I did. Marlee did. Come on its laughing material.

"Yeah, okay" I continue laughing. Even though it's supposed to be sad. It's like really random guard comes up to me and tells me Maxon's wife was committing adultery. Like Maxon wasn't filling her needs.

Chapter: Edited