Two years later

Americas POV 

We're in France but just for business sadly. We're attending a ball and signing a treaty so we're staying for a week but sadly Eadlyn and Ahren are at home because it was too dangerous for them to be in another country when they're two. But Maxon is with me so I'm happy.

 we're going to the ball in a couple hours so I'm getting ready while Maxon is taking a shower. When we are all ready Maxon takes my arm and guides me down to the party. 

We dance for a little while until he goes to talk to the king of France for a minute. 'I'm gonna get a drink.' I tell myself. Once I get it before I have the chance to take a sip Maxon pulls it away from me like I can't drink it.

"What?" I ask him. 

"You're acting like I'm pregnant." I say as a joke and he looks around like he's trying to get me to talk about something else. We've talked about kids and we wanted to wait but that was a year ago we haven't mentioned it since.

"We've been using protection." I pause after it then I realize.

"You've been using protection." I whisper of course. He wanted a kid and didn't even bother to tell me he just thought if he knocked me up i'd be okay. I turn and walk away from the party once I get in the hall Maxon turns me around by grabbing my arm.

"One night I forgot to use protection and then I remembered how tiny Eadlyn and Ahren were and how much we loved them so I stopped you didn't mention kids so I thought if you got pregnant it wouldn't be a bad thing." He said looking for a reaction in me. I should be mad but I want kids too as much as they cry.

"You should've told me." I whispered. He then grabbed my hand and traces my scars on my wrists.

"I didn't think you wanted a child so soon." He said getting closer to me until we were pressing against each other. I nodded. And he looked at me wondering what I was saying yes to.

"I want another. Too." I said and he kissed me and I gripped his shirt needing him. 

"Let's go make a baby." Maxon whispered and he lifted me up bridal style into the room and we made love.

This book is complete but when I have more scenes I love and want to add I will there will be bonus chapter and I will edit more thank you for reading so much please vote so I know you like it and want me to do more scenes because I will

?.?.? -Sydney