Chapter 16

Maxon's POV

After I walk out I go to think. She's right it is my fault. She's probably upset at me because I told her I should've stayed with Kriss. She probably feels awful about herself. I'm supposed to save her from herself. Wait She used to hurt herself because of me. Oh no what if she does? I run to the room as fast as I can hoping she won't hurt herself because of me. Idiot I Told myself. When I get there I open the door and quietly call out

 "America." No answer. I go to the bathroom and she's not there. Shit what if she ran away because of what I said. I didn't mean it. I call all of the guards and maids and I tell them to look outside I case she ran away. Then my father comes up to me.

"What happened?" He asks. Curiously.

"Americas gone have you seen her sense you got out." I ask him. Mad and angry at him and myself. He shakes his head. God where could she be? Then a maid runs to me as fast as she could.

"We found her. She's in the hospital wing she's injured." She says and I run there as fast as I could. When I got there. Doctors were shouting orders. 

"Page Addison Montgomery. And get me a crash cart." Someone said. I see Americas body covered in blood and I know what happened. I walk towards America and they bring told towards her.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask them 

"Get him out of here." The doctor who gave our baby an ultrasound said and someone walked up to me. 

"In order to save her you can't be in here." The nurse says and I walk out. Oh god what did I do. What if the babies die? What if she dies? Wait I didn't do this. He did this. I walk up to him.

"You're going back to jail for this for life." I said to him. As I pushed him to the wall with him up against it." He smiled.

"Poor decision Maxon you could've done better." That's it I punched him. Again and again. Then he punched me. Guards pulled us away from each other and I saw a black eye forming and his nose drip blood.

Sylvia walked up to me. 

"Go see your wife she needs you." She says and I head back