Chapter 10

"How many kids do you want." Maxon asked while tracing my scars naked. .

5 hours before........💙.......💌.....

     "So where are we going?" I asked Maxon. He shakes his head.

"I'm not going to tell you but, you might not like it since you don't like nature." He said like I never went out to the gardens. I playfully slapped his glorious Abs and he laughed.

"He keeps walking with me arm in arm. Until we reach a barn. He walks me into the barn and there's guns, arrows, and targets lined up almost everywhere.

"So this is where you hide the bodies." I said jokingly.

"Shut up." He plays back.

"What is this?" I ask he turns and looks at me.

"This is where I target practice and hunt. We're gonna target practice." He says looking for a sign that shows I like this date.

"Maxon. I love it." I give him a kiss and then hug him. I can practically feel Maxon's grin. As I pull away. He goes over and grabs handguns and loads them.

"Have you ever used a handgun before?" He questiones.

"Yeah." I answer and he looks shocked.

"None of the other elite have ever held a weapon." He says loading it. I walk up to him and hold his face up, and he stops. I kiss him.

"That's because I'm special." And he smiles. Once the guns are loaded he puts up a target by the tree and hands me a gun. 

"Do you need any help?" He asks. I shake my head and he backs away. I stand up straight with my feet apart sholder length like my tutor taught me, and I aim the gun toward the target fiddle with the trigger until I get a grip and then I shoot toward the target. The shots go straight to the middle of the target. I feel hands on my waist and a head on my shoulder. I immediately know its Maxon.

"That was awesome. Where'd you learn to shoot like that?" He asked kissing my shoulder up to the bottom of my neck where his head is.

"I took a class or two." I say and I hear his grin.

      After we go shooting and I'm tired we walk back to the palace. Then we get up to his room he kisses me passionately and I kiss back until he pushes me against a wall and grabs one of my legs to get in between. He sucks down my neck and I turn my neck giving him better access, and moan. Then he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist immediately almost as a reflex. And he drops my on the bed and I giggle. Then he takes off his clothes and we make love passionately. After we're done and were still awake and Maxon traces my scars. Occasionally kissing them.

"How many kids do you want?"Maxon asks. Still running his fingers over them.

"I don't know anymore what about you?" I turn to face him and he still traces my scars but looks me in the eyes. 

"I want four but I only want them if I get to have them with you." He says looking me in the eyes not wasting a second of time looking for a response. We haven't really talked about marriage or loving each other like we did last time. Now I think we should. I snuggle up to him and tell him something I haven't said to anyone in a long time.

"I love you." I whisper I know he hears me because he gets on top of me making me squeal and he kisses me passionately and whispers in my ear. Making it sound seductive.

"I love you too America Singer." Then we make love once more. Not wasting a second of our time. Or a second of our breaths.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////:////

Let's hope they're using protection. 

Vote

Comment 

Please