Honeymoon

After the makeout scene in the limo Maxon carried me on the plane. I don't know if it's because he's protective of me because I'm half way through my pregnancy or he just wanted to but he wouldn't let me walk. He's sitting right next to me on the plane in the seat and he's smiling at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. He shrugs.

"Somewhere where we can be with each other with no cameras. Somewhere where I can kiss you when we're alone." He says kissing me. 

"And somewhere you'll love just trust me my dear." He said and I groaned. His lips miraculously found my neck in the spot he knew I loved and kissed it. He pulled back.

"As much as I want you here you deserve better so come on let me feed you and the babies." He says pulling me out of the seat and grabbing me and sitting me on the little table in the plane and walking behind the curtain. He comes back moments later with drinks. He lifts me up off the seat gently and sets me on top of his lap. He then hands me a water.

He knows I have this the doctors said I might get diabetes while I'm pregnant like they tell everyone and run tests on but I haven't taken the tests yet so Maxon's been taking away my tea, soda, and best yet strawberry tarts. He knows I hate it. But it's kinda sweet because he does it with me because he knows j hate it.

"Just wait once you take the test they might tell you your fine I just don't want you to get hurt." He says kissing my shoulder.

"I love you." I tell him.

"And I love you too Mrs Schreave." He says then a waitress comes in and puts a silver platter on the table and leaves us. 

Maxon gives me a plate and before I do anything Maxon has something weird on a little pita bread. He feeds me it like a baby. He does this when I have a late night snack. I wake him up and make him go get me something to eat. He doesn't mind though as long as he gets to feed me. Or at least that's what he says.

Three hours later

We landed and were in bora, bora I don't know what's here but he leads me into another limo and we arrive and a beautiful beach with water so blue like something you see in a picture but you don't think its actually real because it looks to good to be true. Then I look to Maxon he's so sweet I would be more than ecstatic if we were eights together just having him. I love him. He carries my bags and his inside and were all alone. Good.

I grab his tie and back up still looking into his eyes until I get into the bedroom. I pull his tie closer to me and I kiss him. He responds by sneaking his tongue into my mouth while I'm moaning like someone who's never felt the Sparks I feel for Maxon. He moves closer to me slightly and I back up not holding myself up properly until I feel a wall on my back.

He moves his lips down my back while his hands lift up my thighs bringing me to him and carrying me to the bed. He gently sets me down and I undo his tie and get the shirt I hate on him off I looks better with him shirtless. I run my hands down his abs gently feeling. And we forget everything about ourselves until it's just me and him.

(Was gonna stop)

The next morning

I open my eyes slightly to examine the room. Huh it's nice. Yesterday I didn't give it one look because I had my eyes focused on Maxon but now I should probably at least know where the bathroom is. I get up naked I don't know where Maxon put the suitcases so I grab his blue dress shirt he was wearing he was sexy in it. I think remembering when he had his sleeves rolled up his chocolate eyes popping out. I button it up so im not nude. It only reaches my thighs and barely covers my butt. Once I find my suitcase I'll change. I make a mental note. 

I walk around looking at the view and everything until I reach the luggage. I want to change but I like his scent on me it's like wearing a pice of him. Like he's wrapped around my arms so I leave it on and continue to wander until I reach the kitchen. I make hot chocolate and sit in a hammock. Maxon would kill me if he knew I wasn't drinking water but I don't care. After I see the sunrise I get up and go into the kitchen holding my hot chocolate. Then I feel arms grabbing my hips guiding me to someone. I turn and see Maxon. Resting his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning." He says tiredly.

"Good morning."I say and he turns me around so I'm facing him his hands still on my waist.

"I like you wearing my chothes. You smell like me." He mumbles while nuzzling his nose into my neck inhaling my scent then he kisses the base of my neck.

After a while of this he takes my hand and guides me toward the shower for us to share.

...............

Thanks for reading I made a mature chapters book so if you would like further in detail I'll be making a part for what just happened and there's also one on the first time they did it so enjoy