One day later

Maxon's arms are protecting me from anything  and everything and I couldn't feel safer. Last night we made love for a baby and left the ball to do it. I love Maxon he's so sweet he didn't want to push me into having a baby, and I know what he did was wrong but still I love him. I will always love him. 

I feel dizzy. Then sick. I try to run to the bathroom but I feel like I was on a roller coaster that won't quit spinning. I grab onto the wall for support and feel my way to the toilet and puke my guts out. Nasty. Then I get it. 

Nausea, dizziness, tired. I'm pregnant. Man Maxon must have been hiding the fact he hasn't been hiding the fact he didn't use protection for some time. Then I go and leave the room to find a pregnancy test so I go to the hospital wing. When I get one I go to the nearest bathroom and I take the test. 

Now I have to wait three minutes for the result. I head back to the room me and Maxon are staying in and sit on the bed. Then i feel arms pull me deep into the bed and lay me down with arms around me possessively. He's asleep. My eyes start to drift and I set the test on the nightstand before seeing the results and I close my eyes.

I wake to kisses on my cheeks. I smile knowing its Maxon. Then there's a knock.

"King Maxon the treaty for Illea and France is at 9:00." Someone said from outside the door. Ugh again I just want Maxon to myself for more than just a night.

"I'll be out in 15 minutes." Maxon said and he got up. He walks into the shower and I turn to my nightstand and I realize there was the pregnancy test from earlier oh gosh I totally forgot. I pick it up and look.

Positive

Yay I'm pregnant I'm so happy. Maxon will be so happy. He got what he wanted I'll go tell him. I walk into the shower with him and when I get into the shower he just walks out because he's finished. Well can't waste perfectly good water I'll tell him when I get out.

When I get out I check the clock it's 9:04 Maxon all ready left. Great. I'll just leave it. I go to lunch and hang out in the library and not one word from Maxon yet. As I'm reading my book I get tired so I go take a nap.

Something slams jolting me awake. I turn to see Maxon and he storms across the room. 

"Maxon what's." He cuts me off

"Shut up." He says rudely and I walk over to him to calm him down. He grabs my face and kisses me I kiss back and he pushes me on the bed. I moan and he rips my dress in two pieces.

"I'm going rough so stop me now or else I." Then I cut him off.

"Don't stop." I whisper and he pushes his body against mine. He's not rough to hurt me but he's passionate like he's not holding back his feelings . When we make love he's treats my body like an angel. Right now he's treating it like I'm strong and worthy. I like it it's nice for a change.

Long time later

I turn to Maxon. And he kisses me softly.

"America I'm so sorry I was mad at illea and France and then I saw you and I couldn't hold my feelings back you deserve to be worshipped not to be used I'm so sorry." He whispers into my ear hugging me. He feels bad. I look at him and he has a sad look like he just killed his dog and I pull his face towards mine. He traces my scars not looking at me and I know he has tears in his eyes . I'll cheer him up.

"Hey hey it's okay look at me." I tell him and pull his face up.

"I'm pregnant." I say smiling. He grins like an idiot and kisses me. Mmm. The hormones get the best of me and I get on top of him needing him.

"America I." Maxon starts but I pull him towards me and he treats my body like an angel again.