Chapter 12

Americas POV

Well that did nothing he just told me he doesn't care and all that crap, and then he goes and starts ignoring me again. What the hell. I'm just not gonna think about it. He can do whatever he wants. Tonight it's Friday so the report is on, and Sylvia we had to dress nicely because it's a special event, but she wouldn't say what. My maids made me a gorgeous maroon dress with jewels on the top I'm so excited. Whatever this announcement it it must be special.

 Whatever this announcement it it must be special

Americas dress

"Okay ladies get in your spots the reports about to begin." Sylvia instructs. We sit and we wait for the camera to turn on and gravel walks on stage. Wait where's Maxon. Okay illea tonight King Maxon Schreave will choose his bride so ladies line up." Gravel said. What? Haha funny joke. Gravel you're hilarious only he's not kidding. Sylvia lines us up before I have time to think in an order three girls on one side of the fancy rug and three girls on the other. I was in the middle on the right side.

Maxon walks on stage in a formal suit. That son of a bitch he ruined me once, and made me fall for his dirty tricks again and all he does is break...

Maxon kneels in front of me on one knee. What? He smiles knowing I'm confused.

"America Singer. Two words that mean so much to me, that I'm sure you'd think I'm crazy if I had words to describe my feeling for you. I can't imagine loving anyone else, nor do I want to. We fight to the point where I want to rip my hair out, but that's our love. That's us." He gripped my hands and squises them. "My love is undeniable for you. So please make me the happiest man on earth and become my bride, my future, and my one and only at the end of the day, because I want it all with you." I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him, and I want to start today tears are falling and I nod smiling. 

"Yes." I say and he kisses all the happy tears from my face and kisses me. 

"I love you." Maxon whispers in my ear. 

"I love you too." Maxon pulls me out of the hug and kisses me again. Both of us not caring we were on tv.

:::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

After the report

Maxon kisses me passionately. God I've missed him. After all the girls return to there rooms to pack and leads me to his room hand in hand, smiling like a boy with chocolate. When we get there he opens his door next to his and I realize it's the queen suite. 

"Here's your new room." He says smiling." Wait I thought we were gonna share.

"We're not Sharing." I as him and his face falls.

"Wait you wanna share?" He asks coming toward me, grabbing my waist pulling me to him.

"Yeah. I just thought since we're gonna be married we should share a." He stops me by kissing me.

"Kriss didn't want to share so I thought you wouldn't either." He says. And he kisses me and I wrap my legs around his waist as he guides me to his room.

"Well welcome to your new room then soon to be Mrs schreave." He whispers in my ear dropping me on his bed. I bite my lip and move to the top of his bed and he gets on top of me, and we have a 'wild night'.

Maxon's Mistake COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara