Chapter 7

Maxon knocks on my door, when I open it I see he has flowers in his hands, roses. How sweet he hands them to me and gently says 

"These are for you." I take them and put them on my stand grab a coat and head out. He takes my arm gently and starts the conversation.

"So what did you do after the selection?" Says maxon 

"I went to New York University for college, and performed in Broadway." That was partly true but I wasn't going to tell him how much I missed him and the fact I didn't do anything but cut myself and drink in a room for a whole year, but after that I went to college so it's not like I'm lying. We walk up the stairs to his room I didn't know we were going to his room. I probably should've thought of that because my balconys to small but oh well. 

"Well here we are." He said opening the door revealing his room dimmed with candles everywhere leading to a table with covered food and wine in a ice tub. He looks me almost to ask if it's okay.

"It's beautiful I love it." I say pecking him on the lips. Then he walks me over to one of the chairs and opens it for me. I look around there's a perfect view you can see almost all of the garden then I notice an empty spot on the wall of where all of his pictures used to be.

"What happend to all of your pictures." I asked he loved those.

"Kriss didn't like them so I took them down." He says looking down.

"I liked them. Do you still take pictures." I asked 

"Yeah I do but not as often because I'm a lot busier now." 

"Oh." I respond

He grabs the wine and opens it and pours it in each cup.

"To us." He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 day later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey I'm doing my report on you America is that okay I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Natalie asks kindly and ladylike. I don't really want her to, but I understand what it's like to loose a family member she lost her sister. I feel pity for her even though she has probably had enough, and has probably felt enough too. I'll let her do it.

"Yes of Course." I respond.

"Good I'm going to talk to family members can I do that because I don't want to bug you all the time." she says.

"Yeah okay go for it." She smiles and then walks away.

~~,~~~~~~~~|~~~|~~||||~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~<}~~Natalie POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm looking up things about America and I'm going deep. I asked for footage of Americas school and home from cameras and everything and I asked her parents about some stuff. I have my topic, and man illea will never be the same once this comes out.