Chapter 18

"Cmon Maxon I've been in bed all day. I need to do something." I tell him he's been in here all day working so I won't be alone or so he says I think he wants to stay with me so he makes sure I don't leave the room because the doctors ordered me on 'bed rest'. I haven't left to go anywhere all day I need to do something. Maxon won't even let me do work. He told me he doesn't want to stress me out. That's it I have an idea.

I roll over and get on top of Maxon and start to kiss him and I move his papers away and he kisses me back.

Mature kind of

"America I really." I continue to kiss him and he rolls over so he's on top. He sucks down my neck and I moan. God I love him. I unborn all the buttons on his shirt and pull it off him he kisses me passionately. And rolls me over so I'm straddling him. I moan. He tries to take off my dress without hurting my back. He takes the buttons my dress off and throws the dress somewhere near his shirt. He rubs my back and I can tell he's feeling my scars. I look at him and he has tears in his eyes. I kiss him again and I roll us over to get his thoughts off my scars and I kiss down his neck and we find ourselves naked. Every time he trusts into me I feel myself falling in love with him even more. He's so gentle and I love this side of him. 

Mature over 

When he's sound asleep I get out of bed and walk around. It feels so good to be out and move my legs. I head down to the hospital wing to thank the doctors that helped me and then before I walk back Maxon rushes up to me. 

"America they told you to be in bed rest." He sighs "Cmon lets go." He says lifting me up bridal style taking me back to the room oh great. He lays me on the bed gently and wraps his arms around me.

"How'd you know I was gone." I ask him.

"The beds cold without you wrapped around me." He says tiredly. 

"Go to sleep America." I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Flashback

Kota is in training now and he hasn't left. I'm still scared shitless somethings going to happen but he keeps telling me it's what he wants. I'm watching the news and there's a shooting in a hospital near where he's training. So I call him. No answer. I go to where he's training and I ask them where he is.

"He left with some of his friends to check out what's going on." He said. On no what if he gets hurt. I run to the hospital and when I get there a man has a gun pointed toward Kota. "No." I scream but someone holds my mouth shut. 

"Be quiet he'll calm him down." She whispered. Holding me back from my brother. I couldn't lose him too. I lost Maxon and dad not him too.

"Look my dad just died recently too. I know what it's like." He said holding his hands in the air. The man calms down and then someone yells something and the man shoots Kota.

"Nooo. You son of a bitch." I run and pull to get out of her arms but she holds me there and pulls me away so I can't see him anymore. I'm crying harder than ever before. He was a good person. Why? Why him? 

Flashback over