Chapter 14

Americas POV

Maxon hugged me for a while until he let go still grinning happily. I feel complete knowing I made Maxon happy. I honestly didnt think he would be happy about the baby considering we're not even married yet. He's gonna be such a good father. We talked about kids and, he said he wanted four but I don't know if he'll still want four when the time comes. I told him we could go to the hospitols wing to get a photo and he's now dragging me down there because he really wants to see his baby. When we get there Maxon sits in a chair next to where I'm laying and someone walks in.

"Hi I'm Doctor grey I'll be giving your ultrasound just to be clear your five weeks right." She asks and I nod. Maxon grabs my hand and squeezes it She gets out supplies and, looks at the monitor. She continues for a minute. 

"I'm new at this I'm sure I'm reading something wrong I'm going to call in someone who can help more." She says leaving the room. Is something wrong? What if I'm not pregnant? Oh god.

"Hi I'm Addison Montgomery let's begin." She uses the thing and looks at the monitor then examines the heartbeat.

"Is everything okay?" I ask and she looks at me and smiles.

"Everything's great see that's one baby and that's the other." She says pointing toward the screen. Wait two?

"It appears you're having twins Congradulations Lady America." She cleans up and exits the room. The screens frozen so you can see the baby's. I turn my head to look at Maxon and his eyes are on the monitor. Then they move toward my stomach and he looks at my stomach not saying anything. Oh god what did I do? He lifts my shirt up a little and puts his warm hands on my stomach. Even though I'm scared to death of his reaction his hands set tingles on my skin.

"Two." He whispered to himself maybe.

He smiles. "We're having two." He kisses me and we walk out of the hospitol wing different people.