Chapter 8

During performance $$$$ you need to read.$$$

  Americas POV

      Today I perform my singing routine with Celeste to illea, and I've never been more nervous it's hard to work with Celeste because we just talk and sometimes we can't even get any work done, but I finished it and now we've rehearsed it to the point where we won't have mistakes. We're doing a singing/Broadway act were singing and dancers are moving around on stage. 

"5 minutes until the show the order goes in a row so Natalie, Ashley and so on so forth, make sure you're ready everyone will be watching." Sylvia says. Looking hopefull

When the report starts they talk about the news and then they introduce Ashley. She dances to a French song and it's beautiful she does it perfectly I've never seen someone dance like that. Elise really has a talent.

Then  Natalie stands up and introduces herself, and that she did her project on me then she started. Someone came on stage and stared singing a song that was called madness and in the background was a screen. Then the singer started to sing.

I, I can't get these memories out of my mind

And some kind of madness has started to evolve

I, I tried so hard to let you go

But some kind of madness is swallowing me whole, yeah

 $$$$$$- right now it's just colors in a pattern on the screen that's wierd.$$$$$$$

I have finally seen the light

$$$$$$$$$- there's a photo of a pen we sharpener blade you use to cut yourself with $$$$$$$$

And I have finally realized-

$$$$$&&&&I know what this is about$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What you mean

Oh oh oh

And now, I need to know is this real love

Or is it just madness keeping us afloat?

And when I look back at all the crazy fights we had- how did she know

Like some kind of madness

$$$)))$$$$$$$- make it stop it's hurting me$$$$$$$$$$$$

Was taking control

$$$$$$- I start to feel tears oh no. I can almost feel eyes on me.$$$$$$$$$

Yeah

And now I have finally seen the light

And I have finally realized-

 $$$$$I run off the stage and Celeste comes with me and pulls on my arm "don't I can't." I say then run off.$$$$$

I'm On my balcony on the ground looking up at the stars with a bottle of vodka I've been drinking, and calm music playing in the background (creep by radio head listen to it).

 Its sad Everyone knows all of illea. Including maxon and may the very people I didn't want to know. Someone on The door knocks but I'm to numb I don't have any every to move speak, or care at this point. Why would Natalie tell the world that? How did she find out? The next thing I hear is footsteps and someone sits on the floor, takes the bottle of vodka from my hand and drinks some.I know because I hear a swish. I finally gain enough energy to turn my head just slightly to see Maxons face with a unreadable expression, he doesn't say anything though he just sits there occasionally taking a sip of vodka. After a while he speaks.

"You should've told me." He says calmly. Not looking me in the eye. I could see tears in his eyes but they are not falling. He looks completely broken and it crushes me. I can tell he doesn't want to look at me, and I know it's because of me which makes me feel worse than I already do.

"Yeah, and then you and everyone else would've either been disgusted or have pity and I don't want people to know I'm weak and breakable." I say looking back again at the stars. And I got up to sit with him instead of lying on the floor. I lay my head on his shoulder. He sighs tiredly. Is he going to send me home? 

"I missed you too. After you left you know. I worked a lot more. And I almost never slept. I knew I couldn't live without you. If I was there if I could've stopped it. I. I could've done something. I." He stops suddenly, when I grab his head making him look me the eyes. His eyes watered more. Then I realize. He cares. I could tell by only his eyes he was in a depressed state. Our faces were so close but I wasn't focusing on that I was focusing on his eyes. They searched in mine. Looking. Searching for what I didn't know.

      He leaned in. Once he was in kissing reach his lips lightly grazed mine slowly. Then after five seconds it's like we felt we couldn't hold back he kissed me with so much passion. I had to do the same. I couldn't hold back feeling that longed to be out. 

We were getting farther into this, but I was too deep to care I love him so much. He grabbed my hips guiding me to his lap so I was straddling him instead of being by his side. His tongue moved into the entrance and I opend up to him and his tough explored my mouth moving all around. I could tell he needed this as much as I needed him if not more. 

I don't remember getting up on my feet but I was pressed to the wall by him pushing me into the wall by kissing me with more passion then we've ever had before and I could tell he needed this as much as I did if not more. Eventually I felt my hands take his suit jacket off and started to get the buttons untied. I needed his skin against mine. He put my legs around his waist and gently laid me on my bed. Kissing down my neck. Then sucking. Oh god. I moan. Once all the bottons on his shirt were gone I threw it across the room. Too focused to care anymore. He tried to take the buttons off my dress but struggled and he ripped it eventually. Like that night.

"We should stop or else I won't be able to control myself." he said in my ear lightly panting. Making it sexy. No I wouldn't stop. I couldn't. We were too far. No one will hold me back again. I kiss his ear and whisper.

"Don't." I felt his lips on my neck but slower than before like he was making this moment last. It felt better than before if that was even possible.

Through the night he was gentle he kissed the scars on my wrist and stomach as I did the same on his back. He was kind as If I would break and that night we didn't have sex we made love and when that was over we fell asleep in each others arms me on my side while his back was pressed to mine and our hands intertwined. Feeling each others heartbeats. Savoring this moment. God I love him.