Chapter 7

Three days after I heard the news I started packing and I let my understudy have my part temporally and I took my last exam for NYU to pass all my courses. Man I'm lucky I'm so ahead So I don't have to go to college next year. That's a whole year of no college. I'm kinda thinking of being a surgeon because they get to save lives. If I am a Surgeon I want to specialize in pediatric surgery so I can save baby and mother lives. I've done lots of study's on it and I've applied to NYU again to go to the school of mess but I don't know if I'll get in.

      Tonight I go back. To. Well you know whereIt's kinda weird I haven't seen him in forever. I wonder if he still hates me. He probably does I hated myself after the selection, for hurting him, for hurting myself. After the selection I was really depressed. I didn't do anything, go anywhere. I used to drink, and do drugs. I didn't think it was bad till I started to cut myself. Whenever I was depressed or hungover I would cut myself. I used to find a screwdriver and take the blade out of a sharpener and cut my arms, legs, thighs, and stommach. Mainly anywhere free of cuts. Then eventually I stopped thanks to Celeste I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her. but I was still upset. Now I still have scars in some places where I used to cut I don't mind them though because they help me know how bad it was and the battle I fighted with myself everyday was real and how I'll never go back. 

     Rumor has it when we get to the palace there's going to be a party for the singles, because that's the last day before the selection starts back up. One last night of freedom before were tied up to Maxon once more. It'sridiculous we have to stay single while he flirts his way around everyone. Celeste told me yesterday that if Maxon hurts me or her she'll cut his royal jewels off because we're so close and the selection isn't going to bring us apart like other friends did last time. But then again We weren't friends before Maxon.

Knock, Knock.

"Ugh they're here already." Celeste says opening the door. 

"We're coming were coming just give me a minute." I see Celeste grabs a bottle of her lucky tequila or so she calls it. She has to put a do not drink sign on it so she wouldn't drink it because she is always so tempted because it's old. She then pushes me out the door grabs her bags and we head to the car. It's a limo I haven't been in one in so long it's nice. When the people open the car door for us I get in and Celeste shoves me the bottle, and grabs a cork.

"This is my lucky tequila as you know. I think it's time to open it up and take a sip. You know you just graduated and now we're headed to the palace why not open it up." She says. With wired eyes.

"Okay but I just want a sip." I said I'm not getting drunk right before we get to the palace. Plus it's a long drive and there's supposed to be a party when we get there. 

20 min later...

"Rut row." Celeste says after burbing, and then She sets the bottle down. I laugh uncontrollably to the point where I can't stop so we're both laughing so hard we fall on each other dying of laughter. I take a sip and then I choke on it when I swallow so I'm coughing badly when Celeste pats my face. Instead of my back.

"I almost died." I said and she drunkly nods. I grab the bottle from her and take another chugs and I feel like I'm gonna puke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 HOURS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here." The driver said. Man I must have passed out. My head hurts like hell, and I smell like tequila and cigarettes wait I don't even remember drinking or smoking I just remember talking. Then I remember Celeste she always does this, gets me and her drunk. I put on sunglasses and stumble out of the car not able to walk in a straight line but just able to contain my balance why is it so bright it's like we live on the sun. When I make it inside I see a shadow come up to me. Oh great I'm not a people person when I'm hungover but who is.

"Welcome back miss Lady America. I'm here to escort you to the woman's room for a makeover." A maid said looking at my sunglasses that still remain on my eyes. She squints her eyes like she's trying to figure out why they're on. I may be indoors but it's still frecken bright in here.

"It's okay I know the way." I wish drank water or something I feel like I died and came back to life by drinking alchoal. I stumble to the woman's room and people rush to me and ask if I need anything or what chair I want to sit in. One person asks if he can take off my glasses.

"You can do whatever you want to my hair and whatever but don't take by glasses off." I was not ready to meet the sun in this normally dim room. I close my eyes lord help me. What did I do?

Like it