Chapter 17

Americas POV

I wake up to see Maxon next to me sleeping with his hand in mine. I smile. I move my hand a little and Maxon wakes up immediately. 

"Hey." I say awkwardly and he smiles. 

"Hi." Just then a doctor walks in. Hello your majesty I see you're awake how do you feel?" Dr Addison Montgomery asks. 

"Good are the babies okay.?" I ask and she smiles

"The babies are fine and you should be able to leave in the morning but I strongly recommend bed rest." She says smiling. 

"Okay." She nods and leaves.

"I'm sorry." Maxon and me say at the same time.

"You go first." Maxon says and I smile

"I should've listened to you and not gone behind your back its just my crazy pregnant brain thinks everything." He stops me by kissing me. I kiss back passionately and he pulls away.

"It was my fault I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you. I didn't mean any of the things I said I hope you know that, and I love your pregnant brain." He said looking at me with teary eyes and I nodded. I needed him in my life last time he wasn't there I couldn't take it. I need him. I kiss him and it takes a minute for him to respond but when he does I can't stop. He pulls away and I pat the bed.

"Come on." I say to him and he shakes his head.

"I don't want to hurt you." He says.

"Well you can not get in the bed and hurt my feeling of you can get in the bed and make me happy." I say and he smiles and gets in and we fall asleep spooning each other.