Chapter 12 - Daddy

I updated whoop :)) smut later (like the tiniest smidgen)

Chapter 12 - Daddy

Luke

Monday

Everything had been going well yesterday, until I got mad. Our stocks this morning had dropped by 0.17% and I was called back to the main house to be told off by dad and Marie. I didn't regret it though.

I mean, that Michael dude was in no place to criticise the relationship between Jack and I. That was personal and I didn't need anyone else to stick their nose in.

Now, I was lying with my back flat on the king sized bed, phone in my hand. Should I call Calum and apologise? I kept flipping the gold plated handheld device, letting it fall on the duvet when I couldn't be bothered to catch it. Eventually, I let out a huge sigh and went to take a shower. Stepping out of my clothes, I turned on the water and waited for it to turn hot, before letting it pour onto me, cleansing me of any impurities and nasty thoughts.

Afterwards, I headed down with my phone and sat at the dinner table with just a towel to cover my lower half, letting my wet hair drip onto my shoulders. I was still stuck between calling Calum and just leaving it.

I ended up calling him.

"Hello?"

"Calum. Hi. Can you come over?"

"Why are you calling?"

"Because I need you to tend to something."

He hesitated and I felt a smirk creep up my face. "It's late. Surely Leelou doesn't need a dog-sitter right now?"

"Oh she does. She can't sit still. She's also in a bit of pain, and needs you to help her get rid of that."

"How can I get rid of her pain? You need to take her to a vet – I'm not medically qualified."

"No... a vet can't help her. She needs you."

I seemed to have persuaded him, because fifteen minutes later he was at my front door, avoiding eye contact.

"This is a one off, okay?" he said, before noticing that I was still in a towel. I smiled smugly. "Oh my – why aren't you wearing anything?!" he cried, looking away with a slight blush attacking his chubby cheeks. "Please, put something on..."

I inched closer. "Or what?"

"Just tell me what's wrong with Leelou." I could tell he was getting flustered.

"Nothing," I whispered, now just millimetres away from his face.

"Then why am I here?"

"I said, I need you to tend to something."

His eyes widened. Then, he asked, "Have you been drinking?" I chuckled and said no – that was a lie, evidently. How could I get through a Monday without a glass of whisky? "I'm leaving-"

"No wait," I said abruptly, grabbing his waist and pulling him in, closing the door behind him. "Stay for a bit."

Calum

My breath hitched as he pressed his lips against my jaw, a lump forming in my throat prohibiting me from making any normal human sound. He smirked when he heard my uncontrollable moan and his lips moved upwards to my ear.

"You getting horny?" he whispered seductively. I felt my pants tighten at his voice and swallowed, not daring to look him in the eye. "Feels like you are..."