Epilogue

Here ya go dog walkers, found this saved on my phone so 'm updating on the way to fckin school 😘 long af u been warned

Epilogue

6 years later

"O-oh... fuck..."

The steaming hot water tricking down my face and neck was just the cherry on top of a casual shower fuck – Luke stood behind me, thrusting his all too familiar dick into my ass whilst I moaned his name in ecstasy. We were both so close to cumming that all it took was one final moan to get Luke's warm white fluid out his dick and into me.

"Cal, you're so fucking hot," he breathed, leaning his hot chest against my back as his hand reached round to my own length, giving it a little helping hand and speeding up my orgasm. With that as well as his seductive lip nibbling on my ear, I was more than ready to cum.

Luke pulled out and turned me around, connecting our lips as he switched the water off.

"C'mon. We need to be somewhere."

It never failed to amaze me how quickly Luke could go from raging sex god to polite, well-dressed businessman – but hey, I wasn't complaining. He hadn't changed one tiny bit since we reconnected all those years ago; well, except for his cockiness. I think after getting to know me properly, he became more human, and once Marie was out the picture, the force that was strangling him finally let go and he was free to be who he wanted to be.

Despite today being the death anniversary of my family, Luke wasn't able to come visit their graves with me due to a very important meeting about the future of his company – and I understood that, I really did. He'd come with me every year up till now, so missing it one time wasn't gonna make a massive difference. It just meant I'd have less support around me when I was holding back the emotional wave of tears.

We got out the shower and Luke grabbed us some towels hanging from the metal bar. The time was eight am, meaning he had to hurry if he didn't want to be late to work, and I had to take my time in order to avoid the morning highway rush.

"When will you be back?" he asked, stuffing his toothbrush into his mouth.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and replied, "Latest, seven pm. I'll go visit Aunt Sarah whilst I'm up in Washington – see how she's going, all that. You?"

"Probs the same, why don't we meet back here for dinner?"

"Sounds good."

He spat the froth out and rinsed his mouth, before walking out with the towel wrapped loosely around his waist to get dressed in his wardrobe. Ten minutes later, he was back and gave me a quick goodbye kiss before heading off.

"Be safe Cal, I still don't completely trust you in a car on your own okay? Call me if you need anything."

I nodded and waved, swallowing hard. It wasn't gonna be easy driving by myself considering the fact that cars were the reason I lost my family – however, I wasn't gonna allow my fears to take over my entire life. Besides, I'd have Leelou with me for the journey, and nothing made a car ride more fun than Leelou constantly trying to stick her head out the window and eat the delicious air.

~

"Calum! Calum I found a beetle!!"

I put the snake down in its glass box and turned around, bumping into the small kid, Freddy, who came to my Saturday animal sessions at the zoo every week. He was the most enthusiastic one in the group of around fifteen children, and part of that was good – the other part got annoying from time to time.