Chapter 14 - Strawberry Kiss

Cute gif for you 💕 (not relevant to this chapter haha)

Chapter 14 - Strawberry Kiss

Luke

Tuesday

"You scared him off, Arzaylea."

"Well, not my fault he was all over you! I get jealous, okay?" she replied, pouting. I bit the inside of my cheek and sighed, clearing up the plates. Calum's food had been amazing – shame he wasn't there to eat it with me. It completely defeated the point of him cooking for me. I wanted it to be an excuse to spend time together, and that had obviously failed no thanks to Arzaylea.

I still didn't understand why Marie had given her a key to my place. We weren't even seeing each other, let alone engaged, and I hated how she could just walk in and out as she pleased.

When she finally agreed to leave, I drove her back to her apartment. "I don't see why I don't live with you," she remarked as she got out of the car, slamming the door. "Like, I'm obviously going to marry you. It's the best for both companies."

"Arzaylea, go upstairs."

She leant against me and giggled. "'Kay, see you tomorrow?"

"Maybe."

"Buh-bye!!"

I rolled my eyes and got back in the car, texting Calum.

Hey Cal, did you go home?

When I got no reply, I punched the steering wheel and started driving home; but as I passed the bridge, I saw a figure sitting on the grass by the river, gazing down at the gentle water. Upon closer inspection I saw that it was indeed Calum, and parked the car at the side before heading over.

The closer I got, the more evident it was that he was crying.

"Calum?"

He quickly swiped his hands across his face and turned, the moonlight bouncing off his glossy eyes. "U-uh, hi Luke."

"You okay?"

I sat myself down on the grass next to him, wrinkling my nose at the damp feel. "Yeah. Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend."

He glanced at me, a glimmer of hope in his expression. "But she said you're her future husband."

"That's what she thinks, okay? Listen, I wouldn't have slept with you if I was taken already, so don't worry. Come here," I said softly, bringing him into my lap and caressing his cheek with my hand. "Let's go back to mine. I already took her home so we won't have any more distractions, okay?"

~

"Sir, I've put your washing away," the maid Hazel said quietly, before closing the bedroom door behind her. Calum looked up at me, his head on my beating chest.

"Are you sure it's okay for your maid to see me in your bed?"

I chuckled. "Who cares? Not me," I replied, kissing his forehead.

"Also, I love how she calls you 'sir' and not 'master'," he added. Mistake. He made a massive mistake.

My jeans began to tighten, and it was obvious that he could feel this because he smirked.

"Oops, I forgot you have a daddy kink."

I blushed, looking away and clearing my throat. "W-what do you mean?"

"Oh come on, you're not fooling anyone. You just got turned on, didn't you?"

He lifted himself off my chest and sat on my hips, our eyes meeting. His permanent smirk seemed to turn me on even more and I scrunched up my face to try and counter the evident boner that was going to rip my pants any moment. "I didn't. Get off me..."