Chapter 18 - New Shoes

Casual evening update because why not

Chapter 18

Calum

Tuesday

"F-fuck, go faster daddy, cum all over me!"

His expression grew darker and darker as he thrusted harder and deeper, making me ache with pleasure and causing my skin to erupt in millions of tiny goosebumps as his long fingers worked on my nipples and chest.

"You're so fucking beautiful Cal," Luke groaned, connecting our lips for a sloppy kiss, his final thrusts lazy and sluggish. With a quick swift moment, he ripped the condom off and struggled over to my mouth. "Tongue out for me, baby," he demanded strenuously. I could tell he was about to cum really fast so I opened up, and in moments my mouth was filled with his white, hot substance. "Fuckin' hell, that felt so damn good..."

I swallowed and pulled his head down so I could kiss him. "Now help me cum, please?"

"I love it when you say please," he growled before sliding down and shoving my dick down his throat. I bent my head back and with each movement I grew nearer my climax. The feeling of my tip against the back of his mouth was just too much for me.

"I'm cumming," I warned, giving him time to take my length out of his mouth, but remarkably, he didn't. He probably knew that blowing me whilst I was in the middle of my climax would bring more pleasure; and indeed it did. I came all inside, scrunching my eyes shut and letting out a stifled groan.

A few minutes later, we'd both ridden out our highs and were spooning, him as big spoon and me in his arms.

"You were really good," I complimented, turning around to peck his lips.

"Ah, well it was thanks to your amazing food, baby."

I giggled, snuggling into him and temporarily forgetting all the bad stuff in my life. See – he had that quality, he could make people feel good despite his (sometimes) awful personality.

We'd gotten off to a bad start but all I wanted to think about was my future with this god-like person; actually, scrap that, he was a god.

Just, the issue with that was his parents were also gods, and also very powerful, and it wouldn't be long before I got to experience that first hand.

"I'm all worn out now, let me sleep here?" I asked with puppy eyes, knowing that they were unnecessary since Luke wanted me to stay anyway.

"Sure, when do you want me to wake you?"

"Four, I need to be at the family's house at five."

"Want me to drop you off?"

"Nah, it's okay – you probably need to work, right?"

He smiled and hugged me a bit tighter. "I don't need to do anything, as long as it means being with you."

"Oh, stop it you old sop, you're being way too cheesy for my liking."

"You love me really."

"You know me too well."

"Wait, you seriously love me?"

I frowned. "Do I need to say it out loud?"

He appeared to melt inside as he grinned, shutting his eyes gently, letting the thick lashes fall. "I didn't think you did."

"Well, I do. I love you."

"You know what? I think I might just love you too."

And with that, I shut my eyes too, falling into what might've been the best slumber I'd had in many years.