Chapter 7

"M-Myungsoo?" I stared at him incredulously.

He laughed. "Glad you still remember me."

I felt my shock at seeing him turning to frustration.

"Where were you last month? I've been waiting for you to call. You said we were supposed to go for an outing. There wasn't even so much as a text message from you." I shouted at him in frustration.

His smile vanished from his face and I instantly regretted shouting at him.

"I'm sorry for not contacting you. I wanted to but I was travelling," he explained.

"Travelling?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "I went to so many different countries. It was beautiful but I couldn't help thinking about you..about how much you would enjoy taking photos of all the different places."

I was touched that he thought of me despite being so far away but something still bothered me.

"Why did you go to so many different countries anyway?"

"I....I have some friends who are in a kpop group. They were having a world tour and they said I could tag along..for exposure..since I'm studying to be a singer.."

I nodded slowly. It made sense since Myungsoo was studying music. It was a good experience for him since he would probably be having his own world tours in the future.

"Fine..I guess that made sense..but I'm still not forgiving you for making me worry my head off for the past month," I pouted.

Myungsoo smirked. "You were thinking of me that much?"

I blushed. "No, I wasn't. Now go away."

I tried to close the door but he wedged it open with his foot.

"Wait! Are you free now?" he asked.

I looked at him quizzically.

"I just got back a few hours ago and I thought I should keep my promise with you. That's why I'm here," Myungsoo explained.

"Now?"

He nodded. "Well..I'd prefer it if we left after you've freshened up a bit..unless you don't mind going there in your pyjamas?"

I glanced down and realized I was still in my oversized shirt and baggy pants that I slept in. I yelped and hid myself behind the door.

Myungsoo laughed. "Go ahead and change. I'll wait outside."

"Wait...come in. I don't want the neighbors to get suspicious of you and call the police." I open the door wider so Myungsoo could come in.

Myungsoo hesitated but eventually stepped in. I led him to the living room and pointed at the sofa.

"Wait here. I'll be quick." I ran to the bathroom to clean up and changed into a blouse and my favourite pair of jeans.

When I was ready, I went to check on Myungsoo. He was walking slowly around the room, studying all the different pictures I have taken and framed throughout the years.

He glanced at me and smiled. "You look pretty."

I blushed. He nodded towards the pictures hanging on the wall.

"These pictures are amazing! You're really talented."

"Thanks but I'm sure you could do better," I replied.

He paused. "Would you like to see my pictures?" he asked.

I simply nodded. He paused to think again.

"Maybe you can drop by my dormitory one day. I have a few albums full of pictures."

"Okay..."

Myungsoo smiled. "Let's talk about that later. For now, let's just enjoy this outing."

He opened the front door and gestured for me to exit. I went out and headed towards the car.

Myungsoo pulled my front door shut and ran past me to the car. He held open the passenger's door and smiled.

"Nana, get ready for the most fun you'll ever have!"