Chapter 14

I paced nervously in front of Myungsoo's front door. I arrived 15 minutes earlier then we arranged and I was afraid of looking too eager.

I could hear muffled voices coming from Myungsoo's dorm and wondered if I was interupting a previous appointment. I brought my head slightly closer to the door so that I could figure out what was going on and whether I should just leave.

"Why are you suddenly cleaning up the place?" I could hear a guy's voice asking.

A voice I recognized as Myungsoo's replied. "Can't I clean up my own house? What are you guys doing here anyway?"

"Can't we visit from time to time? Why are you trying to get us to leave?" a different voice asked.

"I'm not! I...just wasn't expecting you guys." I heard Myungsoo's flustered voice.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I just thought that you guys will be spending your day off elsewhere. Like at the movies? Or sleeping, maybe?"

"Fine. We know when we're not welcomed. We'll leave."

I could hear footsteps getting closer. I tried to move away from the door but someone yanked it open before I could do so.

A tall guy with big eyes was staring at me with five curious faces behind him.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Mr. Tall guy asked.

"I - I'm here to see Myungsoo.." I stuttered.

"Myungsoo? Are you a sasaeng?"

"A sasaeng? What's that?" I asked.

"You don't know what a sasaeng is?" they stared at me in disbelief. "You know, a crazy f-"

"SUNGYEOL!"

Myungsoo pushed his way past the guys standing at his doorway.

"Hey, you're early," he smiled at me.

"Um..are you busy? I could just come back another time.." I looked around at the faces staring back at me.

"NO!" Myungsoo shouted. I blinked at him, startled.

"I mean, no. They were just leaving anyway." Myungsoo glared at the rest of the guys.

One of the guys with small eyes made eye contact with Myungsoo for a moment before shrugging his shoulders and pushing his way past the rest to leave.

"Sunggyu hyung?" a guy with delicate features and a high-pitched voice called after him.

"Let's go, guys." Sunggyu called over his shoulder.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" another guy with floppy brown hair asked. "You know if word gets out that there's a girl over at Myungsoo's house, our public ima-"

Ahem!

Myungsoo cleared his throat loudly, drowning out the rest of his sentence.

Sunggyu turned around and looked at the rest of the faces staring back at him.

"This is Myungsoo's choice. I trust him not to do anything he's not supposed to," Sunggyu said, shrugging his shoulders again.

Myungsoo nodded at Sunggyu, gratefully.

"But, hyung-"

"Enough, Woohyun!" Sunggyu cut him off. "We'll talk about this later. Let's just go."

Sunggyu glanced at me.

"Nice meeting you, miss," he nodded.

"Uh..nice meeting you too." I mumbled.

Sunggyu smiled before walking off, leaving the rest of the guys standing around with confused looks on their faces.

"Okay, we'll go," the guy I remembered Myungsoo calling Sungyeol said.

"But.." he turned towards me and raised his eyebrows. "Could you tell me your name?"

"Uh..Nana.." I said, cautiously.

"Nana, huh?" he glanced at Myungsoo and then back at me. Then, he leaned in closer to me and whispered, "Take care of him, okay?"

I blushed and nodded. Myungsoo looked at me curiously.

"Alright then," Sungyeol said. "Let's go, guys. Sunggyu hyung is probably waiting for us outside."

They slowly shuffled off, waving goodbye as they left. Though I noticed that Woohyun was glaring, not at me, but at Myungsoo as he left.

Myungsoo seemed to sigh in relief as the last of them went away.

"Sorry about that," he smiled apologetically. "I didn't think they'd drop by."

"It's fine," I shrugged in response. "Were those guys your close friends?"

Myungsoo nodded. "Yeah, we're practically family...but let's talk inside, huh?" he held the door open for me.

"Okay.." I replied and stepped through the doorway and into his dorm.

Secret Superstar (INFINITE L FANFIC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara