Chapter 21

The venue was swarming with people hours before the fan meeting was supposed to start.

Since I have never been interested in things like Kpop, I was completely overwhelmed with how dedicated these people were towards their idols. Some of the fans brought homemade signs with the names of the different members of Infinite written on them. Others were holding light sticks and waving them about frantically.

I felt completely lost in the crowd but I steeled myself and thought about the whole reason I was there. I was going to see for my own eyes if Myungsoo was in fact a member of the Kpop group called Infinite.

I slowly inched towards the main entrance of the building where Infinite was supposed to appear though it was hard to even move in the crowd. I squeezed myself between some girls holding light sticks. They shot me a dirty look and I mumbled an apology.

Apparently, this was the type of fan meeting where the fans had to buy an album and get picked through a lottery ticket. If your name was picked, you get to attend the fan meeting. If not, you can't. I was hoping to slip in with some other fans but the security looked pretty tight.

I was about to give up looking for a way in when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to find a guy in a sweatshirt with a mask covering his face. He was dressed similar to how Myungsoo always dresses. He was even wearing sunglasses.

"Are you..Nana?" the guy asked. I nodded, slowly.

The guy seemed to sigh. He grabbed my hand and I started to panic but he shook his head and put his finger to his lips.

"Don't worry. Follow me. I'll explain but not here," he whispered. I followed him to the back for the building.

When we got to a pretty secluded spot, the guy took off his mask and sunglasses. I stared at him, trying to figure out why he seemed so familiar then it clicked. He was the guy that seemed upset that I was at Myungsoo's dorm.

"WOOHYUN?!"

"Shhh!! Not so loud!" he said, looking around to see if anyone heard me.

"What are you doing here? And why are you dressed like that?" I asked.

He gave me a funny look. "So you really don't know...?"

"What don't I know?"

He shook his head. "The real question is what are YOU doing here? Myungsoo told me you have no interest in Kpop and stuff like that."

I gasped. I've almost forgotten the real reason why I needed to get in.

"Woohyun!" I grabbed his arm. "Do you have an extra ticket? Are you able to get me in?"

Woohyun hesitated. "I might be able to get you in. But what's wrong? Why do you seem so desperate to get in?"

"I...There's something I need to confirm," I answered carefully.

Woohyun gave me another funny look. Eventually, he sighed and nodded. "OK. I don't have an extra ticket but I know some of the guys who are hosting the fan meeting. I'll tell them you're with me."

"Thank you so much!" I grinned.

"This was what I was afraid of.." he mumbled.

"What do you mean?" I asked, curiously.

He shook his head. "Nothing. Follow me."