Chapter 25

"So your photo buddy/boyfriend turns out to be a secret superstar/Kpop idol. Who would've thunk?" SaRang said, pushing a trolley of books.

"There's no such thing as thunk," I said, throwing a pencil at her.

"It is in my dictionary. I should create my own dictionary of words and sell it here." SaRang said, gesturing to the books around her.

I rolled my eyes. "Right...as if anyone would buy it."

SaRang laughed. "So..tell me..how do you really feel about Myungsoo being THE Kim Myungsoo from Infinite."

I sighed. "Hurt? Confused? Upset? I don't really know..."

"Are you mad at him for lying to you?" SaRang asked.

"Not really. Before I decided to go and see him at the fan meeting, I thought long and hard about this situation. I tried to think through things from his point of view and I understood some of the fears and insecurities he was having. I guess I'm just a bit hurt that he didn't trust me enough to tell me."

"Hmm...then I guess it's a good thing that you're his girlfriend. I know I would have gotten mad if that was my boyfriend," SaRang laughed.

I smiled. "Yeah.. I could have gotten mad at him but all that will accomplish is pushing him farther away from me. It looked like Myungsoo was expecting me to leave him after I found out his secret. I think that was one of the reasons he stayed quiet for so long. He was afraid that I'll leave him. That's why I decided that I'll show him that I'm not going anywhere."

"Yeah, if not someone else might have to go and comfort the poor guy," SaRang said, slyly.

I stared at her with wide eyes. "Are you trying to steal my boyfriend?!"

SaRang laughed. "No way! I was just teasing. And your reactions are always fun to watch," she said, smirking. "Aren't you being a bit over protective of him though?"

I shook my head. "I can't help it. I mean, I have to share him with all his fangirls. You should have seen the amount of people that was at the fan meeting!"

"Is somebody jealous?" SaRang teased.

I shook my head. "Those girls like Infinite's L. I'm in love with Myungsoo."

"Is there much of a difference though?"

"Well, I didn't get to see Inifinite's L for long but L seems to be more composed. Calm and cold. He doesn't express himself much and seems to be pretty quiet," I explained. "Myungsoo likes to talk but I catch him daydreaming once in a while. He likes to be silly but he also puts up a brave front once in awhile. He's a gentleman and somehow naturally curious. Above all, Myungsoo's a warm and kind-hearted person."

"And somebody's head over heels for him," SaRang teased.

I blushed. "Yeah, maybe I am," I said, defensively.

"But somehow I can't get something that he said out of my mind," I told SaRang. "I remember Myungsoo saying that he was afraid of people treating him differently after finding out that he's a member of Infinite. I can't imagine how that must feel like. It's like all your friends become strangers overnight."

"Or they were never friends in the first place. They could just be getting close to him to get attention," SaRang added.

"Yeah..so I have decided that I'll do my best to show him that I love him for who he is. That I'm not like all those other people that he knows."

"How are you going to do that?" SaRang asked.

"Well, the first thing I can do is to show up at the music shows as promised," I shrugged.

"Yeah, cheer for him with all you got!" SaRang laughed.

"... Hey, SaRang..I saw a lot of homemade signs at the fan meeting. Do you happen to know how to make one?"