Chapter 1

The picture above is Charlie! By the way guys, this is my first Marvel fanfic. It won't take place in any of the Avengers movies but the Avengers will definitely be in it, including Loki. Honestly, in this fanfic, I just picked up the Avengers and dropped them in this story. So here we go guys!

I opened my eyes to my dog, Charlie, licking my face. I scrunched up my nose and sat up. I looked around in the ally that I was in and yawned.

"Morning Maddy." I told myself, rubbing my eyes.

I looked down at Charlie and began petting my cavapoo(that's the kind of dog Charlie is. A cavapoo is a mix between a poodle and a King Charles Spaniel. I super want one!). I looked up at the apartment building I was leaning against. There was one apartment I was really interested in checking out. As a 15 year old girl with no family, besides Charlie, I spent most of my time going around people's homes looking for food and clothes. I don't steal. I just... borrow. I take the things they don't want anymore.

Anyway, the guy that lives in this apartment leaves for a long time everyday. Sometimes he doesn't come back until the next day.

"Come on, Charlie. Let's go watch his motorcycle until he leaves." I said.

Charlie barked and wagged his tail. I picked him up and carried him around the corner. I sat down, crossing my legs and put Charlie in my lap. He curled up and took a nap while I waited for the man to come out of the building.

15 minutes later, the man exited the building. He was very tall, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was also very serious and I haven't seen him smile before. He got on his motorcycle and drove off.

"Okay Charlie. Let's go." I said.

We ran up the fire escape and located the window that led to the guy's apartment. I checked to see if the window was unlocked. Luckily it was. I pulled it up and crawled inside. I turned around.

"Come on, Charlie. Jump!"

He jumped up and I grabbed him and pulled him inside. I scratched the top of his head in between his ears.

"Good boy!" I said.

I put him on the kitchen floor and let him run around. I opened the fridge and looked for anything good.

Wow. This guy really likes to stay fit.

Okay, so we've got kale, ham, plums, lettuce other vegetables and meats... Ooh! Coffee! I searched for some creamer and sugar. Looks like he's got some Cheerios too. Looks like I won't be forced to have kale salad for breakfast after all.

I giggled at my thoughts and Charlie turned and cocked his head.

"I was just thinking about something." I told him.

He stared at me and licked his chops.

"I'm hungry too." I said, laughing. "Give me a second."

I grabbed the ham and a little bit of the parsley. Some peanut butter and a raw fish.

"Think this guy has any eggs?" I asked myself.

Yup! There they are. I reached in and pulled out the carton. Then I searched through the cabinets and drawers until I found a frying pan, spatula, and some bowls.

"Time to make some homemade dog food!" I sang to myself.

After I finished making scrambled eggs with some fish and ham topped with parsley peanut butter, I walked over to my happy pooch.

"For your dinner enjoyment, Chef Madeline of the French banquet has prepared a special-"

"Arf! Arf arf!" Charlie barked, interrupting me.

"Okay okay." I said rolling my eyes.

I handed him the bowl.

"There you are ya little pest." I said, laughing.

I took off my shoes and socks(which I "borrowed") and picked up my coffee and Cheerios and walked over to a recliner. I set my breakfast on a table next to the chair and looked around.

This guy is pretty old fashioned.

There was a small tv and a gramophone on one of the tables(record player). Under that table was a box of old records. I walked over and pulled one out of the box. The one I pulled out was a Christmas album.

I wonder how one of these work...

I slid the record out of the covering and set it on the gramophone. I've seen people do this in old movies, so I just tried to wing it. Like always. I picked up the needle and set it on the record. I pushed one of the buttons and the record began spinning. A jazz rendition of "Jingle Bells" began playing. I smiled and turned the dial and the volume got louder.

"Jingle bells. Jingle bells. Jingle all the way!" I sang.

I started drinking my coffee and Cheerios, humming along to "Jingle Bells". When I finished my breakfast, I cleaned the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I looked over and saw Charlie in the living room, curled up in a ball sleeping next to the recliner. I cleaned up the breakfast I made for Charlie.

I looked around some of the rooms in the apartment. It was starting to get cold here in Washington D. C. so I looked around for some sweaters or anything that could keep me warm.

There we go!

I pulled out a blue sweater that was a little bit big but could probably fit me. It probably shrunk in the wash or something. I already had some skinny jeans and a T-shirt on. It just wasn't warm enough for me.

I slipped on the sweater and shut the closet. Since the guy is pretty big, he probably won't miss it. I walked back into the living room and curled up on the recliner. I found the remote and turned on the tv.

I wonder if this guy has any movies.

I found a box filled with old vhs tapes. I began to rifle through the box until I found a video my parents used to talk about. It was a comedy called "Monty Python and the Search of the Holy Grail". I turned off the gramophone and popped the movie into a vcr that was under the tv.

I curled back onto the recliner and Charlie jumped on my lap. I began watching the movie. It was actually really funny. It was stupid and made absolutely no sense but was still hilarious. After the movie, I started falling asleep and ended up passed out on the recliner, forgetting I was in someone else's home...

***************************
Hey guys! Okay, so this is my first chapter. I hope you enjoy it.
Btw, if you haven't seen "Monty Python and the Search of the Holy Grail", you should try it out. It's actually a really funny movie. So if you like comedies, you should check it out.
I will update soon so please;
Comment, vote, and keep reading if you like this book! 😄